PDA

View Full Version : Hello and I am new here...

Razor
03-07-2007, 11:58 PM
Actually I thought I had posted before, but its been so damn long ago, I was due and need to make it habit to check out the board. Anyways, long story short...

My wife (Alhana) and I have been in this biz since 2002. We started and still are on a network site. Last year at this time though, we ventured into the building and maintaining our own sites with little knowledge but lots of great help in terms of advice and friends. And thus the reason I had originally signed up here. To get to know others and learn, learn, learn.

Thank you
Razor

gonzo
03-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Actually I thought I had posted before, but its been so damn long ago, I was due and need to make it habit to check out the board. Anyways, long story short...

My wife (Alhana) and I have been in this biz since 2002. We started and still are on a network site. Last year at this time though, we ventured into the building and maintaining our own sites with little knowledge but lots of great help in terms of advice and friends. And thus the reason I had originally signed up here. To get to know others and learn, learn, learn.

Thank you
Razor
Welcome back!

Hell Puppy
03-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Where's Diesel?

gonzo
03-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Where's Diesel?
You know where....

spazlabz
03-08-2007, 08:52 AM