PDA

View Full Version : Drunk Bus to Tampa

Hell Puppy
03-02-2007, 01:30 AM
Ok, hypotheticallly speaking....

If some silly fat sons of bitches were to charter a drunk bus for a run from Atlanta to Tampa during Cybernet, how many might be interested in riding along?

It would convert into the hangover bus for the return trip....which I'm envisioning as being MUCH quieter. ;)

Rcourt64
03-02-2007, 01:35 AM
what kind of bus? RV type? or an actual passenger bus?

Jace
03-02-2007, 02:25 AM
count me in for sure

not sure if I can handle the gas, but I will bring a mask

Revshare-Omar
03-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Hmmmmmm this should be interesting.

LAJ
03-02-2007, 10:22 AM
I love it...

We did a charter bus from San Diego to La Salina Mexico every year for YP for about 30 - 40 people. About 3 hours in each direction, big comfortable seats, booze allowed, and a bathroom for victims of Montezuma's revenge.

LAJ
03-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Just be sure you don't go with THIS bus service...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070302/ap_on_re_us/georgia_bus_wreck

Rcourt64
03-02-2007, 01:22 PM
How come FFN's don't have a state wide tour bus?

tony404
03-02-2007, 03:36 PM
if its a bus with wide seats and leg room , we could be in :)

gonzo
03-02-2007, 03:39 PM
if its a bus with wide seats and leg room , we could be in :)

If its not Im not going.

Jace
03-02-2007, 06:33 PM
If its not Im not going.

I believe a certain limo company we know has what they call a "party bus"...ROFL...it has PLENTY of leg room, and we would be the hit of the show

wonder how much that would be to rent for 5 days? and do we get a natnet discount? hahaha

Revshare-Omar
03-02-2007, 07:18 PM
I believe a certain limo company we know has what they call a "party bus"...ROFL...it has PLENTY of leg room, and we would be the hit of the show

wonder how much that would be to rent for 5 days? and do we get a natnet discount? hahaha

.........:whistling

tony404
03-02-2007, 08:08 PM

for 5 days ???? thats crazy lol

Hell Puppy
03-03-2007, 12:30 AM
We're kicking around some ideas.... Party bus is ideal, but renting one for the entire duration of the trip likely gets cost prohibitive even if we seek additional sponsorships.

RV is pretty doable but have to have someone VERY trustworthy who will stay sober and drive.

A more traditional charter is also doable, trick there is finding one that is tolerant of alcohol and "our kind". And also one that could do ATL--TPA and TPA->ATL separately so dont have to pay standby for the entire trip....otherwise again I fear it may get cost prohibitive.

We're exploring options at this stage.

First thing is gauge interest.

iamkathi
03-03-2007, 11:36 AM
With this being in June...and that is a huge wedding month I am not sure a party bus would be the best idea. But, Let me run that up the flag pole to the powers that be.

FFN's contact me and I can make some suggestions that may save some money and get what you want.

My thoughts are you do need something with a restroom for sure.

This is an excellent idea. You could get others that don't live here to just drive into town ,leave their cars here and take the drunk bus to Tampa.

gonzo
03-03-2007, 11:42 AM
With this being in June...and that is a huge wedding month I am not sure a party bus would be the best idea. But, Let me run that up the flag pole to the powers that be.

FFN's contact me and I can make some suggestions that may save some money and get what you want.

My thoughts are you do need something with a restroom for sure.

This is an excellent idea. You could get others that don't live here to just drive into town ,leave their cars here and take the drunk bus to Tampa.

Ive been looking for you online to see if you had any suggestions.
Now I will turn on the O signal for you to see if this is doable.

iamkathi
03-03-2007, 01:56 PM
It is prom season and I have the "future of our nation" calling me for help and vehicles.

ICQ works best

Jace
03-03-2007, 02:14 PM
It is prom season and I have the "future of our nation" calling me for help and vehicles.

ICQ works best

how much to just ride around on one of the rented vehicles for the night wearing this?

http://www.gaypaintings.com/magazine/images/sections/bear/chub_man.jpg

tony404
03-03-2007, 02:19 PM
how much to just ride around on one of the rented vehicles for the night wearing this?

wouldnt want to run into him in a dark alley lol

Hell Puppy
03-03-2007, 02:33 PM

Ya know, I was thinking we might apply old school rules for admission....

You know, "gas, grass or ass, everyone pays to ride".....but I'm afraid which one he might offer.

Jace
03-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Ya know, I was thinking we might apply old school rules for admission....

You know, "gas, grass or ass, everyone pays to ride".....but I'm afraid which one he might offer.

is it wierd I saw that pic and first thought of gonzo?

gonzo
03-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Ive cleaned up my image

Hell Puppy
03-04-2007, 05:18 AM

Do we need to arrange for a little alone time for you two?

You can sit together at the back of the bus and make out all the way to Tampa if you like.

Nymph
03-06-2007, 05:58 AM
(random thought)

If you do it in the bathroom on an airplane they say you joined the "mile high club"

What would they call it if you did it in the bathroom on a bus?

iamkathi
03-06-2007, 08:12 AM
(random thought)

If you do it in the bathroom on an airplane they say you joined the "mile high club"

They call it sad, just sad

gonzo
03-06-2007, 09:52 PM
They call it sad, just sad

One Lucky NatNet bus driver!

Hell Puppy
03-07-2007, 12:37 AM
(random thought)

If one of us is involved, all the passengers will know.

It'll sound like a pissed off cat in a cardboard box.