PDA

View Full Version : Rhetorical, Graham. It does get old, ya know.

sarettah
03-02-2007, 01:24 AM
and tiresome and eventually it's just lame.

Get a new topic please.

Rcourt64
03-02-2007, 01:39 AM
:scratchin fuckin ICQ games? what I miss here?

sarettah
03-02-2007, 01:42 AM
:scratchin fuckin ICQ games? what I miss here?

Most everything.

as usual :yowsa:

Rcourt64
03-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Most everything.
as usual :yowsa:

Are you having some sort of elderly midlife guilt trip crises?

sarettah
03-02-2007, 01:52 AM
Are you having some sort of elderly midlife guilt trip crises?

Yeah, that must be it. I'm in the middle part of my elderly years. Gonna have some training wheels put on the bike this week. Had to have them made special to clear the colostomy bag don't ya know. But I don't feel guilty. Did I do something to feel guilty about? again? Don't tell me that it had anything to do with the Saint Bernard next door. If it did, she was coming on to me. I swear.

Rcourt64
03-02-2007, 02:07 AM
that's gross old man, your fucking gross, I'm going to bed

Jace
03-02-2007, 02:24 AM
agreed

http://nefariouslabs.r30.net/Dead%20Horse.jpg

it almost starts getting creepy after a while

softball
03-02-2007, 08:55 AM
and tiresome and eventually it's just lame.

Get a new topic please.

Just out of curiosity, Sarettah, what is your name? A hangover from your old skool friends and the bent Russian? You seem hell bent to always post mine. Also is you always think it is worth a thread and keep the topic rolling. You make me laugh sometimes. You are either bored or burned out. Judging by your posts, I would say the latter. BTW, I am not the one who keeps pictures under my bed....you are. LMFAO

sarettah
03-02-2007, 10:40 AM
Just out of curiosity, Sarettah, what is your name? A hangover from your old skool friends and the bent Russian? You seem hell bent to always post mine. Also is you always think it is worth a thread and keep the topic rolling. You make me laugh sometimes. You are either bored or burned out. Judging by your posts, I would say the latter. BTW, I am not the one who keeps pictures under my bed....you are. LMFAO

My name, as has been published many times, is Russ. http://www.hatterasdesigns.com/resume.htm is a quick version of my professional resume (does not include my personal web efforts) to show who I am. I have never been afraid to use my real name. I really have nothing to hide or anyone to hide from.

I did not use your name as a way to attack or anything like that. I used it to show that I was sincere in my request, nothing more, nothing less.

I personally have never found it in any way disturbing to be addressed by my actual name..... Wait, I think we have had this conversation before.

So, sorry if you take it the wrong way.

softball
03-02-2007, 11:13 AM
My name, as has been published many times, is Russ. http://www.hatterasdesigns.com/resume.htm is a quick version of my professional resume (does not include my personal web efforts) to show who I am. I have never been afraid to use my real name. I really have nothing to hide or anyone to hide from.

I did not use your name as a way to attack or anything like that. I used it to show that I was sincere in my request, nothing more, nothing less.

I personally have never found it in any way disturbing to be addressed by my actual name..... Wait, I think we have had this conversation before.

I did and it was used by those clowns when they threatened me with the IRS, Google and 2257 and all that other good stuff. Nick and the rest of them wielded it like a stick and it seems you just carried on the tradition.

spazlabz
03-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Yeah, that must be it. I'm in the middle part of my elderly years. Gonna have some training wheels put on the bike this week. Had to have them made special to clear the colostomy bag don't ya know. But I don't feel guilty.
do what I did man, get yourself a Rhoades Car, this is what mine looks like (minus the canopy... i couldnt be quite THAT dorky yet)
http://www.rhoadescar.com/4w1p-h1.jpg
it'd be even better if i actually rode it once in awhile LOL:okthumb:

spaz

Rcourt64
03-02-2007, 01:21 PM

I can respect this, only wonder how serious your being

freakdaddycyrix
03-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Js, someone threatened you with 2257? How lame... That's a bitch move.

softball
03-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Js, someone threatened you with 2257? How lame... That's a bitch move.
and the IRS....lets discuss.

sarettah
03-02-2007, 07:39 PM
it seems you just carried on the tradition.

Well, sorry you see it that way because that is not the way it was/is meant.

sarettah
03-02-2007, 07:40 PM
do what I did man, get yourself a Rhoades Car, this is what mine looks like (minus the canopy... i couldnt be quite THAT dorky yet)
http://www.rhoadescar.com/4w1p-h1.jpg
it'd be even better if i actually rode it once in awhile LOL:okthumb:

You have to peddle that thing. No way. I don't peddle anymore :)

Rcourt64
03-02-2007, 08:05 PM
I'm backing Sarettah on this. :wnw: So I'm done.
Peace out ya'll

freakdaddycyrix
03-03-2007, 02:52 PM
How can you NOT mean to contact the IRS, or the US Govt regarding 2257?

sarettah
03-03-2007, 03:40 PM
How can you NOT mean to contact the IRS, or the US Govt regarding 2257?

If that is directed to me, I did not participate in what rhetorical is speaking about.

MaskTVMaura
03-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Reading this, I have come to the conclusion that boy-drama is just as lame as girl-drama. The things you folks blather on about to alleviate boredom is beyond me!

Rcourt64
03-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Reading this, I have come to the conclusion that boy-drama is just as lame as girl-drama. The things you folks blather on about to alleviate boredom is beyond me!
Nope,nope,nope, boy-drama is defiantly better than the girly stuff.