PDA

View Full Version : Need a litte extra cash? simple with with word press

Dianna Vesta
02-27-2007, 03:23 PM
I need some help installing and modifying some templates for wordpress. Maybe a few programming changes & add -on's. If you're savvey with this and need a little extra cash hit me up. Not huge money but not bad for an hour here and there and I'm always needing extra work. If you know php pretty good then I might have some other work for you.

Dianna
goddess@femsupreme.com

Jace
02-27-2007, 03:28 PM
I would do it but I am on my way to my drug dealers house to pick up his gangsta rapper suppliers dirty south rap cd's and to see if he wants to buy my vw bug

I will be on later though

Dianna Vesta
02-27-2007, 03:39 PM
I would do it but I am on my way to my drug dealers house to pick up his gangsta rapper suppliers dirty south rap cd's and to see if he wants to buy my vw bug

I will be on later though

lol your too much. Email me later if you want. I know this isn't the blog forum but everytime I post there no replies so I'm going to ask here and hope that someone knows the answer.

I remember reading that you used htaccess with word press, right? That was to protect pings and hacking and shit. Anyhow, has anyone actually put wordpress inside a members directory & if so were there any permission conflicts? I would not think there would be but thought I'd ask.

Forest
02-28-2007, 09:37 AM
Hey sweets

We miss u down here

Big Smmmoooocccchhhhhhh

=)

Jace
02-28-2007, 03:34 PM
lol your too much. Email me later if you want. I know this isn't the blog forum but everytime I post there no replies so I'm going to ask here and hope that someone knows the answer.

I remember reading that you used htaccess with word press, right? That was to protect pings and hacking and shit. Anyhow, has anyone actually put wordpress inside a members directory & if so were there any permission conflicts? I would not think there would be but thought I'd ask.

running a members area with wordpress? why would there be conflict?