PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Ammasters refugees

gonzo
02-27-2007, 12:53 AM
Yall are all welcome.

Business , fun... trouble?

Let me know if theres anything I can do for you.

Hell Puppy
02-27-2007, 01:10 AM
Are there really still true amateurs? Or just solo girls who never login to their own site?

softball
02-27-2007, 01:20 AM
Are there really still true amateurs? Or just solo girls who never login to their own site?

Well, there is always imalboobs.com. You know Sabby, the queen of the internet has been reduced to a pro adult site. Amazing when all the bullshit settles the chaff gets separated from the wheat. She never did have the right stuff to work on the internet. After all the insults she tossed around. I am still here doing very well and she is prolly working at Mickey Dees. WTF would shove baseball bats up their ass for a few grand a month? lmfaorof

Jace
02-27-2007, 03:31 AM
Well, there is always imalboobs.com. You know Sabby, the queen of the internet has been reduced to a pro adult site. Amazing when all the bullshit settles the chaff gets separated from the wheat. She never did have the right stuff to work on the internet. After all the insults she tossed around. I am still here doing very well and she is prolly working at Mickey Dees. WTF would shove baseball bats up their ass for a few grand a month? lmfaorof

obsess much?

Toby
02-27-2007, 08:41 AM
Are there really still true amateurs?Yes, there are plenty of true amateurs out there who do it all themselves. A significant portion of my income is from promoting such sites. :okthumb:

softball
02-27-2007, 09:13 AM
obsess much?
Nah, just seeing if board tracker is working properly

Rcourt64
02-27-2007, 01:33 PM
obsess much?

He just can't seem to pull his dick far enough away from her yet. or should I say umbilical cord? hehehe

softball
02-27-2007, 02:19 PM
He just can't seem to pull his dick far enough away from her yet. or should I say umbilical cord? hehehe
Nope, just wanted to see if her board tracker would howl and she would come back and whine a little.

bluemoney
02-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Yes, there are plenty of true amateurs out there who do it all themselves. A significant portion of my income is from promoting such sites. :okthumb:
Same here . . . . I love the "Indies"

gonzo
02-27-2007, 03:15 PM
They are the past present and future of this business.

softball
02-27-2007, 03:27 PM

The boutique end of the business.

Rcourt64
02-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Nope, just wanted to see if her board tracker would howl and she would come back and whine a little.

Whine a little? fuck that, I just wanna see her BIG BOOBS again :yowsa:

softball
02-27-2007, 06:00 PM
LOL.....big boobs are a dime a dozen.

Rcourt64
02-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Yes, there are plenty of true amateurs out there who do it all themselves. A significant portion of my income is from promoting such sites. :okthumb:

I come from a history amateur caming its very lucrative business, and take in consideration it was all accomplished with just caming, No websites where ever create to help promote even more. if I would of gone this route it would have been much more successful.

Rcourt64
02-27-2007, 06:15 PM
LOL.....big boobs are a dime a dozen.

:clapping:Hey Sabby ?????
You there????
Show him he's wrong damn it please ma'am :clapping:

softball
02-27-2007, 08:13 PM
You there????

Don't grovel. It is unbecoming.

Hell Puppy
02-27-2007, 11:37 PM
You there????

Never had anything against her til she melted down last year.

Those last couple of business moves may have been fatal from an industry point of view. Not sure how Interclimax is doing these days, some major changes there as well over last couple of years. If she's lost that refuge as a place to grab cash via cam shows, she is likely have a hard time.

Not wishing it on her, far from it, many tried to help her over the past couple of years. But until I see otherwise, I think she's a wash out at this point.

sarettah
02-28-2007, 12:30 AM

http://rhetorical.can.suck.my.asshole.sabbycam.com/sabby.jpg

softball
02-28-2007, 01:12 AM

Sarettah, you got your board tracker set for Sabby....lmfao. Dude,you way too old.

edit: BTW, why do you keep pics of Sabby's tits around? Are you a customer?

Rcourt64
02-28-2007, 09:50 AM

Apparently the nurse must of let you roll your wheelchair over to the computer keyboard again huh, Sarettah? How the manatee fast food business going there Uncle Sarettah? :whistling

sarettah
02-28-2007, 10:28 AM
http://rcourt.can.only.dream.about.it.sabbycam.com/sabby1.jpg

softball
02-28-2007, 10:43 AM

Fuck me you have the whole sabby collection. You are a sick puppy.

Rcourt64
02-28-2007, 10:55 AM
I hope u have the 2257 for all this perverted influencing to attempting to slap in our faces. besides the real Sabby has a dimple on her cheek

softball
02-28-2007, 10:59 AM
I hope u have the 2257 for all this perverted influencing to attempting to slap in our faces. besides the real Sabby has a dimple on her cheek
You guys seem well acquainted with Miss S.

Rcourt64
02-28-2007, 11:06 AM
You guys seem well acquainted with Miss S.

Yup, and to say I got it for free.
You sir, had to pay! :wiggle01:

softball
02-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Yup, and to say I got it for free.
You sir, had to pay! :wiggle01:
Pay for what? You must be thinking of someone else.

Rcourt64
02-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Pay for what? You must be thinking of someone else.

Rhetorical wrote about Sabby for the tenth time today, as he sit buy his computer practicing all the things he would say,
But when Sabby comes over, he loses his nerve,
So he took her into Canada and tried camming her for an Internet splurge.
He knew that he was being used..
But Rhetorical say; "That's okay man, cause I like the abuse, I know Sabby is playing with me,
But that's okay cause I has Pussy Whipped Blond Hair Big Booby Sabby Disease. :wankit:

Rhetorical make plans to go out with Sabby at night...
he wait for her till 2, then he turn out the light.

His pussy wipped rejection girl as got Rhetorical so low,
If Sabby keeps it up, Maybe someday Rhetorical just might tell her so..

Well you say maybe Rhetorical should stick up for myself.
But he really think it's better this way...
He thinks the more he comments, reminisces and suffer over Sabby
The more it shows that he really cares, ...Right? :hmm:

Now he relates his honesty just a little bit..,
Rhetorical admits it happens more than he'd like to admit,

Late at night Sabby knocks on his door
She drunk again and looking to score...

Now Rhetorical know that he should say no, But that's kind of hard for him when Sabby's ready to go.

Rhetorical may be dumb, But he's defiantly not a dweeb

He's just has The Pussy Whipped Blond Hair Big Booby Sabby Disease. :wankit:

courtesy of the offspring

softball
02-28-2007, 02:59 PM
Rhetorical wrote about Sabby for the tenth time today, as he sit buy his computer practicing all the things he would say,
But when Sabby comes over, he loses his nerve,
So he took her into Canada and tried camming her for an Internet splurge.
He knew that he was being used..
But Rhetorical say; "That's okay man, cause I like the abuse, I know Sabby is playing with me,
But that's okay cause I has Pussy Whipped Blond Hair Big Booby Sabby Disease. :wankit:

Rhetorical make plans to go out with Sabby at night...
he wait for her till 2, then he turn out the light.

His pussy wipped rejection girl as got Rhetorical so low,
If Sabby keeps it up, Maybe someday Rhetorical just might tell her so..

Well you say maybe Rhetorical should stick up for myself.
But he really think it's better this way...
He thinks the more he comments, reminisces and suffer over Sabby
The more it shows that he really cares, ...Right? :hmm:

Now he relates his honesty just a little bit..,
Rhetorical admits it happens more than he'd like to admit,

Late at night Sabby knocks on his door
She drunk again and looking to score...

Now Rhetorical know that he should say no, But that's kind of hard for him when Sabby's ready to go.

Rhetorical may be dumb, But he's defiantly not a dweeb

He's just has The Pussy Whipped Blond Hair Big Booby Sabby Disease. :wankit:

courtesy of the offspring

Not with a barge pole, dude. I will leave all that to you and sarettah. LMFAOROF

Rcourt64
03-01-2007, 03:04 AM
Not with a barge pole, dude. I will leave all that to you and sarettah. LMFAOROF

Hey Rhetorical ???
http://myadg.com/oprano/pic0003.jpg

Is it real? or is it Memorex?

sarah_webinc
03-01-2007, 04:30 AM
For years when I have read gallery descriptions, etc and see stuff like "amateur lesbians" I wonder what a professional lesbian would be like.

Jace
03-01-2007, 07:11 AM
For years when I have read gallery descriptions, etc and see stuff like "amateur lesbians" I wonder what a professional lesbian would be like.

amateur double anal vs professional double anal

ROFL

softball
03-01-2007, 08:58 AM
Hey Rhetorical ???

No idea but it seems to have three nipples and the face of a man.

Rcourt64
03-01-2007, 11:25 AM
oh shit man, she gonna flip when she reads that LOL
Picture is crappy, it was taken really quick last night with pocket PC camera cellphone.
Ya'd think it would take better picture for a fucking $800.00 cell phone huh? :mad: Freaking cheap ass Samsung Crap
But I'll be sure to show her your comment about looking like a man.
I could see her sending the love right back your way man :rolleyes: hehehe

softball
03-01-2007, 11:35 AM
oh shit man, she gonna flip when she reads that LOL
Picture is crappy, it was taken really quick last night with pocket PC camera cellphone.
Ya'd think it would take better picture for a fucking $800.00 cell phone huh? :mad: Freaking cheap ass Samsung Crap
But I'll be sure to show her your comment about looking like a man.
I could see her sending the love right back your way man :rolleyes: hehehe

You mean that really was her? I thought you were joking. I actually believed it was a tranny pic and I am being totally honest about that. Apart from being pumped full of artificial addititves, she used to look ok.

Rcourt64
03-01-2007, 12:03 PM
You mean that really was her? I thought you were joking. I actually believed it was a tranny pic and I am being totally honest about that. Apart from being pumped full of artificial addititves, she used to look ok.

"artificial addititves, :scratchin she used to look ok". Dude, she gonna flip man ^_^ lol

Hell Puppy
03-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Hey Rhetorical ???

Who the fuck is that?

Those are old woman hands....grey hair?

oh man, DUDE is that your grandma?!?!?!?! you sick fuck!

Rcourt64
03-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Hey now don't be raggin' on Granny like that man, She's old and sensitive, But still rides a mean cock lol :rolleyes: beside we keep it all in the family, Don't let gramps now she doin this now.

softball
03-02-2007, 12:19 AM
Sabby has past her sell buy date. The only reason that old sack of silicone doesn't post here, is that she has no back up...serge et al. She crashed and burned because she can never stand on her own two feet. She never made shit in her business. She is webcammng because she failed in life. And she will never post here again. Sarettah is the only one who seems to be jerking off to the Sabby pictures he has hidden under his bed. Sar, you are the biggest loser on this board because you actually jerked off to her pics.

Rcourt64
03-02-2007, 12:31 AM
Sabby has past her sell buy date. The only reason that old sack of silicone doesn't post here, is that she has no back up...serge et al. She crashed and burned because she can never stand on her own two feet. She never made shit in her business. She is webcammng because she failed in life. And she will never post here again. Sarettah is the only one who seems to be jerking off to the Sabby pictures he has hidden under his bed. Sar, you are the biggest loser on this board because you actually jerked off to her pics.

Don't even try it you Mr. pussy whipped Sabby
it seems you just can't seem to not mention her every fuckin' change you get :wankit:

Talk about being hard up on a chick :hmm:

softball
03-02-2007, 12:34 AM
BTW, Sabby has left the building. She has been humiliated because she is an internet failure. She looks like shit. She always has. That is why she has crashed and burned. The free market has judged her and she is shit on toast.

Here is why this broad could not make any money....

Rcourt64
03-02-2007, 12:53 AM
BTW, Sabby has left the building. She has been humiliated because she is an internet failure. She looks like shit. She always has. That is why she has crashed and burned. The free market has judged her and she is shit on toast.

Here is why this broad could not make any money....

huh? why? Cause she spreads her pussy, but missed with the dildo and it ended up in her bunghole?
This is all I see there, thats failure?

freakdaddycyrix
03-02-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm a refugee from the Amateur Masters Board as well...