PDA

View Full Version : New to the Board

Bastone
02-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Hello all,

some of you might know me, some not, but here I am new to this board! I run Juggcash.com and we just started advertising here! If you guys want to hit me up, my contact info is listed in my sig.

We've got some hot new stuff coming up real soon and I'm looking forward to contributing more to this board as well as sharing our new projects with you guys as well ;)

Best Regards,

Tony

gonzo
02-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Hello all,

some of you might know me, some not, but here I am new to this board! I run Juggcash.com and we just started advertising here! If you guys want to hit me up, my contact info is listed in my sig.

We've got some hot new stuff coming up real soon and I'm looking forward to contributing more to this board as well as sharing our new projects with you guys as well ;)

Best Regards,

Tony

Nice niche. Any pointers on how to effectivly promote your program?

Bastone
02-16-2007, 12:45 AM
Nice niche. Any pointers on how to effectivly promote your program?

Depends on what site you are planning to push. All I can say is that our sites do not convert strictly in the Big Boob niche, we have sites to fit in all your traffic needs ;)

Hit me up anytime if you need some pointers or anything at all :okthumb:

Btw, nice sig ;)

Jace
02-16-2007, 01:09 AM
do you have any blog tools?

I would love to add you into the rotation on my boob blogs

spazlabz
02-16-2007, 08:26 AM
i've checked out the jugg cash members areas and the content is solid :)

spaz

Bastone
02-16-2007, 11:10 AM
do you have any blog tools?

I would love to add you into the rotation on my boob blogs

No blog tools for now. Hit us up we could maybe arrange something ;)

LAJ
02-16-2007, 02:34 PM
I'll throw in a good word here for Bastone... great guy, great program. I highly recommend that if you have big boob traffic, send it to him.

TheEnforcer
02-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Sorry I am late. been cleaning my house all day with my sister and am still not quite done!! LOL

Glad to have you on board!! :okthumb:

Jace
02-16-2007, 06:22 PM
email sent

Bastone
02-17-2007, 04:35 PM
email sent

got it and sent my reply :okthumb: