PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Atlanta interested in some kickass NYC Pizza next week?

Jace
02-14-2007, 11:03 PM
We have a amazing italian place right by us that has about the best pizza we have had in Atlanta yet, and I am a totally picky pizza eater....

100% authentic nyc style pizza....

anyone interested? if so I will name a day and time

Rcourt64
02-15-2007, 12:29 AM
theres a place here in Ft. Myers Called Don Raos Sports Bar
I'm talking about those NY style greasy ass dripping cheesy sloppy pepperoni pizza . :licklips0 and they're chicken wings kick ass also.

....shit I'm hungry now :mellow:

Forest
02-15-2007, 10:23 AM
LOL Ny pizza in ATL

thats an oximoron

sorry but Im a Ny'er and you cant get pizza ANYWHERE like in ny

2cents

Jace
02-15-2007, 12:53 PM
LOL Ny pizza in ATL

thats an oximoron

sorry but Im a Ny'er and you cant get pizza ANYWHERE like in ny

2cents

i have taken 4 people visiting from NYC to this place and every single one agree it is authentic NYC style pizza, 100%

you walk in and you suddenly leave Atlanta and are transported to 1940 mob run NYC

Jace
02-15-2007, 08:05 PM
guess the FFN's are all on diets

oh well, more for me

Hell Puppy
02-15-2007, 08:57 PM
We have a amazing italian place right by us that has about the best pizza we have had in Atlanta yet, and I am a totally picky pizza eater....

100% authentic nyc style pizza....

anyone interested? if so I will name a day and time

Sounds good. Depends on time, but if I'm available and in town, I'm in.

iamkathi
02-16-2007, 05:51 PM
No diets here... that's for quitters.

But, the family will be in town next week for the IFL match at Gwinnett on Friday. I can't plan anything until I hear from them. All I know is the flight in is on Tuesday and the weight in is Thursday afternoon. There was something about media time on Wednesday.

Hell, who knows. Count me out I'll be PB & J-ing it until I hear from them.

Thanks for the invite..maybe when they leave. What is the name of this place of which you speak?

Jace
02-16-2007, 06:13 PM
No diets here... that's for quitters.

But, the family will be in town next week for the IFL match at Gwinnett on Friday. I can't plan anything until I hear from them. All I know is the flight in is on Tuesday and the weight in is Thursday afternoon. There was something about media time on Wednesday.

Hell, who knows. Count me out I'll be PB & J-ing it until I hear from them.

Thanks for the invite..maybe when they leave. What is the name of this place of which you speak?

sounds like a busy week....it is called Bambinellis
http://bambinellispizza.com/

Maybe we should just get it over with, how about Monday? hehe

tony404
02-16-2007, 10:57 PM
Used to go there all the time, in fact if you look at the pictures she has.Our picture is somewhere there. The fried calzones are sinful.

Hell Puppy
02-17-2007, 12:43 AM
Monday is President's Day....so far I could do that.

Only day I'm booked next week is Thursday...the FFN's are planning on sneaking into the press screening for Wild Hogs.

softball
02-17-2007, 12:45 AM
The best pizzas in the world are in France. Thin crust, Emmantal cheese and you get them from a truck at the side of the road.

Jace
02-17-2007, 12:50 AM
Used to go there all the time, in fact if you look at the pictures she has.Our picture is somewhere there. The fried calzones are sinful.

LOL, is there a restaurant in Atlanta you all have not hit?

Hell Puppy
02-17-2007, 01:02 AM

And here I thought they ate every meal at Marietta Diner. ;)

tony404
02-17-2007, 01:17 AM
Your kidding right you skinny bastard lol

Jace
02-17-2007, 01:39 AM
And here I thought they ate every meal at Marietta Diner. ;)

I am wondering when the last time they actually had a home cooked meal was...hahaha

Revshare-Omar
02-19-2007, 11:52 AM
Hi all! I just found out about this gathering as you can tell by my post count. I'm trying to re-arrange my schedule today to try, and make it. Will keep you posted jace.

tony404
02-19-2007, 12:17 PM
I am wondering when the last time they actually had a home cooked meal was...hahaha

Actually my next house wont have a kitchen its a waste of space lol

Jace
02-19-2007, 03:44 PM
Hi all! I just found out about this gathering as you can tell by my post count. I'm trying to re-arrange my schedule today to try, and make it. Will keep you posted jace.

glad you saw it, I icq'ed you a few days ago

Revshare-Omar
02-19-2007, 03:55 PM
glad you saw it, I icq'ed you a few days ago

Again another message I never received from you. I also ICQ'ed you a few days ago also, and I never received a response, but no worries nothing a few shots can't cure....lol

Jace
02-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Again another message I never received from you. I also ICQ'ed you a few days ago also, and I never received a response, but no worries nothing a few shots can't cure....lol

haha, glad you saw it here then!