PDA

View Full Version : Seņior Hellpuppy?

Rcourt64
02-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Please Confirm by choosing one of the following:

1)I'm just gonna dis's everyone at Oprano, "..Screw them, I got better things to do".

2)I'm so ill, I cannot reach a keyboard from my bed. "..Someone please bring me more juice"

3)I'm just so over-emotionally destroyed over Peaches comments that I'd better not show my face at Oprano. "..Oh My, How could she?"

4)GonZo's forcing me to perform computer working task,.. I'm just so fuckin' confused"

5) I lost the url to Oprano somewhere and I can't find my way back here. ".."huh?"

6) I running off with the Waffle House Bag lady, She smell better that GonZo. "..PHEWW Poo-Stinky"

7) My Fat Fucking schedule keeps me way to busy to waste time on surfmaster. ..."I'd rather play Poker with my dog"

Or feel free to leave us your Lame Ass excuses Seņior Hellpuppy :okthumb:

Hell Puppy
02-12-2007, 11:26 PM
Please Confirm by choosing one of the following:

1)I'm just gonna dis's everyone at Oprano, "..Screw them, I got better things to do".

2)I'm so ill, I cannot reach a keyboard from my bed. "..Someone please bring me more juice"

3)I'm just so over-emotionally destroyed over Peaches comments that I'd better not show my face at Oprano. "..Oh My, How could she?"

4)GonZo's forcing me to perform computer working task,.. I'm just so fuckin' confused"

5) I lost the url to Oprano somewhere and I can't find my way back here. ".."huh?"

6) I running off with the Waffle House Bag lady, She smell better that GonZo. "..PHEWW Poo-Stinky"

7) My Fat Fucking schedule keeps me way to busy to waste time on surfmaster. ..."I'd rather play Poker with my dog"

Or feel free to leave us your Lame Ass excuses Seņior Hellpuppy :okthumb:

Yeah, that about sums it up.

gonzo
02-12-2007, 11:43 PM
8) hes been rolling with Bob Saget and chicken necking.

1B_n9YaAMmg[/

Rcourt64
02-13-2007, 01:43 AM
That Fat Douche Bag came threw here faster than a crack whore with 20 bucks.

Hell Puppy
02-14-2007, 12:04 AM
That Fat Douche Bag came threw here faster than a crack whore with 20 bucks.

That's just the way Bob Saget rolls.

Rcourt64
02-14-2007, 12:06 AM
That's just the way Bob Saget rolls.

.........Dont let the door hit yer ass as you fly threw

Hell Puppy
02-14-2007, 01:59 AM
.........Dont let the door hit yer ass as you fly threw

your fascination with flying thru my ass is somewhat disconcerting. have you recently been visiting the mushroom forest on xpeeps?