PDA

View Full Version : Those 4 Grey boxes...

Rcourt64
02-08-2007, 04:05 PM
on top, with a pr2? :scratchin

gonzo
02-08-2007, 04:11 PM
on top, with a pr2? :scratchin

Self serve

Rcourt64
02-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Ya, I see that. Im reading it now. looks good

at least it worked to get you's to come out of hiding.

Jace
02-08-2007, 05:25 PM
i am trying to buy a button up there and it won't let me

is oprano too new in it's system or something?

i seem to be on this endless loop or logging in and not a valid site id

gonzo
02-08-2007, 05:30 PM
i am trying to buy a button up there and it won't let me

is oprano too new in it's system or something?

i seem to be on this endless loop or logging in and not a valid site id

I entered it in this morning. It might be too new.

Jace
02-08-2007, 05:31 PM
I entered it in this morning. It might be too new.

must be, I tried on 3 different browsers and everything

every time I clicked to buy an ad it took me back to the login page

Jace
02-08-2007, 06:05 PM
can someone else sign up for an account there and see if they are getting the same issues?

I keep getting
ERROR: The URL is incorrect.

Rcourt64
02-09-2007, 02:45 AM
I just bought an ad there on Oprano I didn't have any trouble besides that they tell you after its all done and finished, that your ad is waiting approval.
That sucked. :hmm: I wanna see instant posting of my ad.

I guess I sit and wait now. :whistling:whistling:whistling

Jace
02-09-2007, 04:00 AM
i tried to buy an ad tonight, it wouldn't let me...gave me error after error, then finally I get to the point were it starts processing and it 404'ed the page on me

I gave up

Jace
02-09-2007, 04:02 AM
tried again just now and got

ERROR: The transaction resulted in an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.

i tried again and got "ERROR: A duplicate transaction has been submitted."

i wish it would make up it's mind

gonzo
02-09-2007, 08:24 AM
I just bought an ad there on Oprano I didn't have any trouble besides that they tell you after its all done and finished, that your ad is waiting approval.
That sucked. :hmm: I wanna see instant posting of my ad.

I guess I sit and wait now. :whistling:whistling:whistling

Youve never used on of these systems I suppose. None of them instantly post the ad. Id never use one that didnt require approval before the ad ran.

Etology seems to be a bust. Your add isnt in my queue to even look at. Make sure you didnt get charged.

However this did tell me what I wanted to know about that system.

Rcourt64
02-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Dude?... :unsure: I did this last night, My ad still don't show? and when I log in there, It doesn't show any pending ads in my pending box. And the fart knockers still charged my CC.

Fucking West Coast Advertisers suck:hmm:

Did I metion I can' even find Oprano now on there.

I get a
Keyword: oprano Sites https://www.etology.com/themes/etology/images/arrow-down.gif (https://www.etology.com/buying-space.php?sid=971022f838e1e63a26dd8170862b105a&category=&clicks=&cost=&keyword=oprano&sort_by=clicks&sort_order=asc) No record

Good thing it wasn't a pizza I was waiting for. I'd fucking flip out then...Still waiting
:whistling:whistling:whistling

gonzo
02-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Dude?... :unsure: I did this last night, My ad still don't show? and when I log in there, It doesn't show any pending ads in my pending box. And the fart knockers still charged my CC.

Fucking West Coast Advertisers suck:hmm:

Did I metion I can' even find Oprano now on there.

I get a

Keyword: oprano Sites https://www.etology.com/themes/etology/images/arrow-down.gif (https://www.etology.com/buying-space.php?sid=971022f838e1e63a26dd8170862b105a&category=&clicks=&cost=&keyword=oprano&sort_by=clicks&sort_order=asc) No record

Good thing it wasn't a pizza I was waiting for. I'd fucking flip out then...Still waiting

:whistling:whistling:whistling

Charge it back. I dont see it to be approved.

Rcourt64
02-09-2007, 07:37 PM
Well I see this is sorta a test for you GonZo, So kidding aside, For your info.
I eventually became approved. And it will post ad starting 02/10/07.
And no I've never played with anything like this before, but how hard can it be from what I see. Its a cute little toy for a little text spot, good prices also. Affordable per day / per week / etc, Everything runs fine, I see my add approved and my lists and catagories.

The only thing is that I cannot find Oprano anymore when I conduct a search. I assume you entered it under the Business Category, but I don't see it. I even tried the search box, but I still get no results found. Maybe it's cause your still new in the system?
I dunno. But thats all I got for now Seņior :) Hope it goes well for you :okthumb:

My ad will be up tomorrow.
I'll be expecting my Double Whooper w/cheese and extra catchup in the mail by morning. :rolleyes:

Toby
02-10-2007, 10:31 AM
And it will post ad starting 02/10/07Nice ad. :whistling

Rcourt64
02-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Ya, :biglaugh: When I woke up this morning instead of finding an ad I find an email sayin' They want a phone confirmation now ...HAHA.
So it looks like I will have to wait till Moday business hours to call & give them what they want. I'm tellin' ya man, its those west coast advertiser. :biglaugh:
But its not a big deal I guess, Monday shall be here sooner than a expected.
besides it was just a test ad. Just to see how this all works, I will admit, They sure make me feel safe when it comes to my CC info. The extra attention doesn't bother me at all. :okthumb:

gonzo
02-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Ya, :biglaugh: When I woke up this morning instead of finding an ad I find an email sayin' They want a phone confirmation now ...HAHA.
So it looks like I will have to wait till Moday business hours to call & give them what they want. I'm tellin' ya man, its those west coast advertiser. :biglaugh:
But its not a big deal I guess, Monday shall be here sooner than a expected.
besides it was just a test ad. Just to see how this all works, I will admit, They sure make me feel safe when it comes to my CC info. The extra attention doesn't bother me at all. :okthumb:
From a sellers standpoint it looks more worthless by the day.

softball
02-10-2007, 08:27 PM
From a sellers standpoint it looks more worthless by the day.
I looked for Oprano and couldn't find it.

gonzo
02-10-2007, 08:47 PM
I looked for Oprano and couldn't find it.

Im almost done with my test/evaluation.
I plan on calling customer service Monday morning with a list of problems.

Ill be replacing this service with another one for testing.

Jace
02-11-2007, 06:57 AM
why not try adengage? seems like a better service all around