02-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Never take it seriously

Rcourt64
02-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Gotcha :) Sorry

sarettah
02-05-2007, 05:14 PM
btw, you're in Fort Myers aren't you?

Reason I am asking is cause Jen and I, when we got married back in 2000 and she moved up here, kept her condo down there. It is a touch outside of the city line, between Ft Myers and Ft Myers Beach, right on McGregor. (Just before Prawnbrokers on McGregor as you come from town)

So, we usually get down there a couple or 3 times a year and I am always up for getting together with folks.

:yowsa:

Rcourt64
02-05-2007, 06:00 PM
That sounds like an excellent plan. I live like 8 blocks from Prawnbrokers. But unless you will be here within the next week, because we will be moving in this time. Heading up north, to small town called Lutz. Just north of Tampa,
I enjoy living here in Ft. Myers its a great city and there beaches are beautiful. But at the same time it's also to slow of a town still for me. Maybe closer to Tampa with a little more excitement and activity. But I will be attending the June 7-10 expo in the Tampa Hilton. Do you ever attend any of them?
if so. we could meet there. I'm looking forward to attending the show and meeting alot of people there. Hopefully I will be able to eat more donuts than Gonzo.
Another thought also is when do u come to Ft. Myers? because I have to return here often after we moved, So maybe a date can be compromised to meet :okthumb:

Jace
02-05-2007, 06:04 PM
That sounds like an excellent plan. I live like 8 blocks from Prawnbrokers. But unless you will be here within the next week, because we will be moving in this time. Heading up north, to small town called Lutz. Just north of Tampa,
I enjoy living here in Ft. Myers its a great city and there beaches are beautiful. But at the same time it's also to slow of a town still for me. Maybe closer to Tampa with a little more excitement and activity. But I will be attending the June 7-10 expo in the Tampa Hilton. Do you ever attend any of them?
if so. we could meet there. I'm looking forward to attending the show and meeting alot of people there. Hopefully I will be able to eat more donuts than Gonzo.
Another thought also is when do u come to Ft. Myers? because I have to return here often after we moved, So maybe a date can be compromised to meet :okthumb:

my parents live 30 minutes west of jacksonville, and my grandparents live right outside of tampa

needless to say I am down there quite a bit

Rcourt64
02-05-2007, 06:17 PM
my parents live 30 minutes west of jacksonville, and my grandparents live right outside of tampa

needless to say I am down there quite a bit

Hell ya bro :okthumb: You got my ICQ and I'll give you my phone# also, so when you are down here we can meet & get something to eat. I'm inviting :)

P.S Just leave the fat fucks you hang with up there, Cause They'll clean out my acct feeding them

gonzo
02-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Hell ya bro :okthumb: You got my ICQ and I'll give you my phone# also, so when you are down here we can meet & get something to eat. I'm inviting :)

P.S Just leave the fat fucks you hang with up there, Cause They'll clean out my acct feeding them

I'm bringing farting back

JoesHO
02-05-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm bringing farting back

Damn nobody needs that!!!!

you almost killed me, Inabon, and technick coming home from Vancouver a couple yrs ago.