PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Tradition

Hell Puppy
02-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Super Bowl Tradition FFN style is to have dinner at Stoney River. It's the one night of the year you can be guaranteed to get in with no wait. They do not take reservations.

Meal was great as always. Though ending with a 30 year old Port instead of our usual ice wine may have been a mistake. I forget the vineyard, but I think it was "Robotussin" or perhaps the "Vicks" vineyard based on the taste.

We're also still pondering the addition of a second "coaching chair" in the mens room toilet stall. Ya see, the oversized stall has always had a chair in it....in addition to the throne. We figure it was for coaching....kinda like child birth. One person sits on the throne and the other sits in the chair and goes "push! push!" and reminds you to breath.

However, they added a second chair. Not sure what that's for. Based on the addition of a napkin dispenser in lieu of a roll of toilet paper, we think that chair might be for the "runner", so they can get up and go run and collect a bunch of the cloth dinner napkins when the tiny little kleenex sized jobbies just aren't cutting it.

Jace
02-04-2007, 11:41 PM
wow, that must be a super exclusive dinner for me not to get the txt saying "dinner?" 15 minutes before you all get there

gonzo
02-05-2007, 01:17 AM
wow, that must be a super exclusive dinner for me not to get the txt saying "dinner?" 15 minutes before you all get there

Check your phone again. I text'd you while we were in Dillards looking for apparal suitable to my new image.

Jace
02-05-2007, 02:46 AM
Check your phone again. I text'd you while we were in Dillards looking for apparal suitable to my new image.

damn, that sucks, I would have loved some good eats tonight

last text I have from you is from 11:40pm last night "I hold you a seat"