PDA

View Full Version : Freesite builders, get your asses in here now !!!

sarettah
02-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Please :)

Was wondering, how you doing with your free sites as far as traffic generation and sales go?

I was just out looking through some tgps and linklists and saw that there are still tons of free sites being built. Also noted that most are the same old formula (not a derogatory same old formula, just a same old formula) that's been out there forever now.

So, they getting sales for you or just sucking bandwidth these days?

gonzo
02-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Please :)

Was wondering, how you doing with your free sites as far as traffic generation and sales go?

I was just out looking through some tgps and linklists and saw that there are still tons of free sites being built. Also noted that most are the same old formula (not a derogatory same old formula, just a same old formula) that's been out there forever now.

So, they getting sales for you or just sucking bandwidth these days?

Bandwidth is very cheap these days.
Formula still works for me and several others but the conversion rate is pitiful.
Im not so certain it so much the formula as it is how some of the paysites are created and how the tours look.

"Same as it ever was" wont make you a fraction of what it used to.

softball
02-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Bandwidth is very cheap these days.
Formula still works for me and several others but the conversion rate is pitiful.
Im not so certain it so much the formula as it is how some of the paysites are created and how the tours look.

"Same as it ever was" wont make you a fraction of what it used to.
Prolly the only thing that will are paysites.