PDA

View Full Version : Everything is right in the world again!!

TheEnforcer
02-02-2007, 12:02 PM
http://www.sunherald.com/mld/sunherald/16607933.htm

SUN HERALD EXCLUSIVE
Favre to play in 2007
By AL JONES
SUN HERALD

Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre will return for the 2007 season, he told the Sun Herald in an exclusive interview this morning.

"I am so excited about coming back," he said. "We have a good nucleus of young players. We were 8-8 last year and that's encouraging.

"My offensive line looks good, the defense played good down the stretch. I'm excited about playing for a talented young football team."

Hell Puppy
02-03-2007, 03:10 PM
http://www.sunherald.com/mld/sunherald/16607933.htm

SUN HERALD EXCLUSIVE
Favre to play in 2007
By AL JONES
SUN HERALD

Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre will return for the 2007 season, he told the Sun Herald in an exclusive interview this morning.

"I am so excited about coming back," he said. "We have a good nucleus of young players. We were 8-8 last year and that's encouraging.

"My offensive line looks good, the defense played good down the stretch. I'm excited about playing for a talented young football team."

He wont quit, he's gonna hang around until he's injured or his body otherwise cant cut it.

gonzo
02-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Everything is right but its not in the world of football.
Its official. Dave goes back on tour with Van Halen.

TheEnforcer
02-03-2007, 06:05 PM
He wont quit, he's gonna hang around until he's injured or his body otherwise cant cut it.

I sure hope so. I'll still have a blast going to games at lambeau but won't be quyite the same when he's finally gone.

softball
02-03-2007, 06:24 PM
I have always thought that Packers was a most unfortunate name choice for a bunch of men who play ball games in really tight pants.

Hell Puppy
02-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Everything is right but its not in the world of football.
Its official. Dave goes back on tour with Van Halen.

40 city amphitheater tour.

Looks like fat fucks will be decending upon Lakewood.

I'm guessing we're gonna need Toxxic to get us into and out of there....

gonzo
02-04-2007, 03:40 PM
40 city amphitheater tour.

Looks like fat fucks will be decending upon Lakewood.

I'm guessing we're gonna need Toxxic to get us into and out of there....
I have a Toxxxic hook up