PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Church Goes Sex Crazy

gonzo
01-31-2007, 02:42 AM
CHARLOTTE -- One church has taken its message to the streets, but the message isn't quite what you would expect from a church, and those at Charlotte South Fellowship say that's the point.

When you drive down Highway 74 west there are certain things you expect -- like cars and signs.

But one sign is capturing everyone's attention.

"I'm not sure what to think of it," said driver Loula Minakakis.
"It's in your face," said fellow driver Christine Faulkner.

That's the goal of those behind the sign at Charlotte South Fellowship. They say they're not crazy though. They say the world in which we live has forced them to take action that may seem crazy and talk about something you may not discuss too often in church -- sex.

read more (http://www.news14charlotte.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=133710)

I think its a ploy to get me to move to Charlotte.

Rcourt64
01-31-2007, 09:41 AM
Fuck Charlotte and fuck those redneck baptist religious motherfuckers:steemed:

And if by change you do find yourself driving down Hwy74 otherwise know as: (The messed up always under construction Independence Blvd). Ignore the fucking billboards and just head west to "The Paper Doll"....
Check Out Mandy. :boober: She take those religious blue and guilty feeling away.

sweetpurple04
01-31-2007, 10:59 AM
whatta bunch of crazies!

Rcourt64
01-31-2007, 12:29 PM
whatta bunch of crazies!

Do you got boobs?

TheEnforcer
01-31-2007, 12:51 PM
I love stories like this....

Rcourt64
02-01-2007, 10:31 AM
I got royally screwed today...
:mf_popean
...thanks bible belt MFers in N.C

FUCK YOU
:double-fi:double-fi:double-fi:double-fi:double-fi:double-fi:double-fi
D.O.R

MaskTVMaura
02-02-2007, 06:13 PM
When I clicked this thread I thought it was about that opera singing girl getting caught on a wild night! LOL This is much, much different! LOL