PDA

View Full Version : Be careful with your nekkid pics !!!

gonzo
01-24-2007, 09:16 PM
A CITY investment banker has been humiliated after photos of her preforming oral sex were emailed to her boss and colleagues.

The anonymous email also found its way on to the internet, giving thousands the chance to see her perform the act on the unidentified man.

The highly paid woman, in her 20s, has been off work, with her bosses’ permission, since the email was circulated last Thursday.
The bank said that she was “extremely distressed”.

Now bank chiefs have launched a probe to identify the emailer who could also work for the bank.

It is understood the photos were stolen from a memory stick that the woman owned.

They were attached to an email and sent from a Yahoo account set up in her name.

The email also contained a weblink to another website where the pictures were also displayed.

But that site now appears to have been disabled. One recipient of the email said: “Whoever sent it clearly went to some trouble.”

source (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007030683,00.html)

Dee_InsomniacCash
01-24-2007, 09:19 PM
Seems this happens all of the time and for the life of me, I can't figure out how people can be so stupid.

You don't want naked pics on the internet.....don't take any. If you aren't taking any, then you don't need to worry about your ex, someone that hates you, a thief, a hacker or anyone else getting a hold of it and publishing it.

Seems rather simple to me.

softball
01-24-2007, 09:21 PM
Damn I love the internet.

Hell Puppy
01-24-2007, 10:20 PM
This thread worthless without pics.

JoesHO
01-24-2007, 10:28 PM
Damn I love the internet.

damn I love chicks that love to suck cock!

TheEnforcer
01-25-2007, 12:48 PM
Gotta feel sorry for the lady though.....

JoesHO
01-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Gotta feel sorry for the lady though.....

why ?

if she didnt want anyone to see it , she should not have had the pictures taken, or damn sure made absolutly 100% she didnt show them to anyone.

I highly doubt someone just stole her camera not knowing what was on it .

TheEnforcer
01-25-2007, 01:48 PM
So that makes stealing her stuff ok? Give me a break.