PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck??

sarettah
01-20-2007, 01:33 AM
You all turn into pumpkins at midnight or some shit?

:blink:

Hell Puppy
01-20-2007, 03:00 AM
You all turn into pumpkins at midnight or some shit?

:blink:

Damned old timers.

They're all gonna miss breakfast.

sarettah
01-20-2007, 04:20 AM
Damned old timers.

They're all gonna miss breakfast.

I won't :okthumb:

gonzo
01-20-2007, 05:56 AM
I had to take the edge off.

Dianna Vesta
01-20-2007, 05:59 AM
You keep odd hours man. I know from working with you. I don't know how you do it with kids. I'm up now and been up since 5AM. My brain starts shutting down around 7PM and I'm history by 9PM. Most of hours online are early and mid-morning with a break to feed animals, trim hooves, give shots, among other suprises. Then a few phone sessions, more site updates, tons of fucking email, too many BS ICQ or Yahoo pages and if I'm lucky head down to my greenhouse to make sure there isn't an invasion on my plants.

I need a vacation.

Has anyone here been to www.mirbeau.com in Upstate NY? I'm going to go a few days in Feb for the works.

gonzo
01-20-2007, 06:04 AM
You keep odd hours man. I know from working with you. I don't know how you do it with kids. I'm up now and been up since 5AM. My brain starts shutting down around 7PM and I'm history by 9PM. Most of hours online are early and mid-morning with a break to feed animals, trim hooves, give shots, among other suprises. Then a few phone sessions, more site updates, tons of fucking email, too many BS ICQ or Yahoo pages and if I'm lucky head down to my greenhouse to make sure there isn't an invasion on my plants.

I need a vacation.

Has anyone here been to www.mirbeau.com (http://www.mirbeau.com) in Upstate NY? I'm going to go a few days in Feb for the works.

All I could afford was www.artofshaving.com (http://www.artofshaving.com) in Vegas.
My face is still shocked to see sunlight.

Dianna Vesta
01-20-2007, 06:15 AM
Thats a really great site gonzo. Thanks

Hell Puppy
01-20-2007, 06:29 AM
My hours are unpredictable, but I'm mostly nocturnal.

sarettah
01-21-2007, 08:19 AM
My hours are all over the place as of late. I hve been suffering various bouts of insomnia. Problem is when I can't sleep at night I am still totally grogged out so I can't get much work done. Of course that doesn't stop me from posting, lol.

Generally speaking I am a night owl by nature and much more likely to stay awke till 6 in the morning then I am to get up at 6 in the morning .

Hell Puppy
01-22-2007, 12:31 AM
My hours are all over the place as of late. I hve been suffering various bouts of insomnia. Problem is when I can't sleep at night I am still totally grogged out so I can't get much work done. Of course that doesn't stop me from posting, lol.

Generally speaking I am a night owl by nature and much more likely to stay awke till 6 in the morning then I am to get up at 6 in the morning .

Much like me, though I dont really have insomnia. I have a hard time with maintaining a 24 hour cycle. My body is much happier with like 32-34 hours.

sarettah
01-22-2007, 01:26 AM
Much like me, though I dont really have insomnia. I have a hard time with maintaining a 24 hour cycle. My body is much happier with like 32-34 hours.

I have often been known to do 30-48 hours straight on a pretty regular basis but not so much lately. Freaks Jen out when I do it...lol.. Do a 30 hour code run on a project, sleep 2 hours and then back to it.

Get me driving and I am worse...lol.. My first cross country drive, from Eureka, Ca to Long Island I did at right about 60 hours straight. No drugs other than coffee and a little pot. I love driving and I always go straight though no matter how far it is.

But Jen likes her 8 hours and I have slowly across the 6 years we've been married adopted her schedule more and more.

The insomnia shit sucks though. I am tired enough to sleep but the brain won't turn off. Very frustrating. Hoping it goes away soon because it is getting real old. :(

Hell Puppy
01-22-2007, 02:05 AM
I have often been known to do 30-48 hours straight on a pretty regular basis but not so much lately. Freaks Jen out when I do it...lol.. Do a 30 hour code run on a project, sleep 2 hours and then back to it.

Get me driving and I am worse...lol.. My first cross country drive, from Eureka, Ca to Long Island I did at right about 60 hours straight. No drugs other than coffee and a little pot. I love driving and I always go straight though no matter how far it is.

But Jen likes her 8 hours and I have slowly across the 6 years we've been married adopted her schedule more and more.

The insomnia shit sucks though. I am tired enough to sleep but the brain won't turn off. Very frustrating. Hoping it goes away soon because it is getting real old. :(

If I need to go to bed and sleep I'm careful about what I do right before bed. I never do something that will really get me involved, interested and jazzed up or I'll never be able to shut it down. I'll lay in bed and keep thinking about it. Might as well get up.

I work best if I can work until I'm tired both mentally and physically and then go sleep naturally and wake up naturally. Hard to do that and stay even remotely in sync with the rest of the world though. As I'll quickly get into 22 hour runs followed by 10-12 hours of sleep.

softball
01-22-2007, 02:17 AM
If I need to go to bed and sleep I'm careful about what I do right before bed. I never do something that will really get me involved, interested and jazzed up or I'll never be able to shut it down. I'll lay in bed and keep thinking about it. Might as well get up.

I work best if I can work until I'm tired both mentally and physically and then go sleep naturally and wake up naturally. Hard to do that and stay even remotely in sync with the rest of the world though. As I'll quickly get into 22 hour runs followed by 10-12 hours of sleep.
I am out of sync at the moment. I gotta go to bed because I gotta shoot some hot girls having sex in unspeakable ways all day tomorrow. TTFN kids.