PDA

View Full Version : Paula Abdul....

TheEnforcer
01-17-2007, 08:37 PM
The more I watch her on Idol the more I think she'd be a total freak in bed!! :okthumb:

Rcourt64
01-17-2007, 11:01 PM
I was watchin that tonight, its starting to look so rigged, they gotta be payin' these wackos to come out of the woodworks, Cause I honestly just can't believe these people think they are talented.

But yes, Paula was lookin' wild & hot!
An absolute perfect sexy M.I.L.F

sarettah
01-17-2007, 11:50 PM

softball
01-17-2007, 11:56 PM
huh?????

sarah_webinc
01-18-2007, 05:24 AM
the more I watch her the more I think she is off her head

Dianna Vesta
01-18-2007, 06:57 AM
I think she has serious emotional problems. She reminds me of an attention starved woman that is damn lucky to have stumbled upon this idol gig.

I think out of 16,000 people you’re going to get enough flakes to make the show interesting. I am sure they weed out the best & then play with an edit. Last night they were all singing the same song during that one edit & I think that was planned after their audition to use as funny content.

Its fun to watch tho.

JoesHO
01-18-2007, 10:36 AM
I would love to lick her vagina.

Rcourt64
01-18-2007, 01:45 PM
I think she has serious emotional problems. She reminds me of an attention starved woman that is damn lucky to have stumbled upon this idol gig.

I think out of 16,000 people you’re going to get enough flakes to make the show interesting. I am sure they weed out the best & then play with an edit. Last night they were all singing the same song during that one edit & I think that was planned after their audition to use as funny content.

Its fun to watch tho.

yup, I was thinking the same when I saw that music part, it looked so staged its absolutely funny.

Paula Abdul might be a "as-been"... but I sure wouldn't mind making her an "ass-been" also :)

spazlabz
01-18-2007, 01:49 PM
I have drooled over Paula since the 80s, she was hot then, she is hot now and the emotional issues just add to the intensity in the sack heh heh

spaz

TheEnforcer
01-18-2007, 05:01 PM
I was watchin that tonight, its starting to look so rigged, they gotta be payin' these wackos to come out of the woodworks, Cause I honestly just can't believe these people think they are talented.

But yes, Paula was lookin' wild & hot!
An absolute perfect sexy M.I.L.F

It does seem rather contrived doesn't it? Though who knows.. they may do it so they cna become the next William Hung or whateverr that guys name was...

TheEnforcer
01-18-2007, 05:03 PM
I have drooled over Paula since the 80s, she was hot then, she is hot now and the emotional issues just add to the intensity in the sack heh heh

spaz

BINGO! :okthumb:

Rcourt64
01-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Its just amazing what people will do for a few bucks or 15 minutes of fame,

Ain't that right LC ???

Hell Puppy
01-20-2007, 04:52 AM
I was very disappointed last night to discover American Idol is back.

gonzo
01-20-2007, 05:47 AM
It does seem rather contrived doesn't it? Though who knows.. they may do it so they cna become the next William Hung or whateverr that guys name was...
I had lunch with Ms Bunny and her friend who produced all 3 of the William Hung albums. Interesting stories he had. The guy is LOADED.

gonzo
01-20-2007, 05:48 AM
Its just amazing what people will do for a few bucks or 15 minutes of fame,

Ain't that right LC ???
Lawrence had a nice red hat in Vegas.

The irony is he was there doing business. . . and I think hes trying to eat more to score!