Jace
01-11-2007, 09:14 PM
apparently you read this board more than I do

so HI!!!!

gonzo
01-11-2007, 10:24 PM
apparently you read this board more than I do

so HI!!!!

steve is an ok guy. its no wonder he reads oprano just like everyone else.

we just don't have that top notch cool kids reputation attached to posting here.

I'm sorry steve thought I was attacking him I stand by my original statement.

besides what does it matter what I think anyhow?

gotta run. I'm headed to the tera patrick party with mike south.

Hell Puppy
01-12-2007, 12:01 AM
Since GonZo is no doubt too drunk to make coherent posts at this point, I'll give a couple of tips. First off, he doesn't read GFY. 90% of the time he doesn't bother even if someone specifically sends him a link to a thread. And that's a fact.

Now if he has a real issue with GonZo, hell, get him face to face sometime over the next week while he's in Vegas. Look for a fat guy wearing the most hideous shirts ever made by man.

Jace
01-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Since GonZo is no doubt too drunk to make coherent posts at this point, I'll give a couple of tips. First off, he doesn't read GFY. 90% of the time he doesn't bother even if someone specifically sends him a link to a thread. And that's a fact.

Now if he has a real issue with GonZo, hell, get him face to face sometime over the next week while he's in Vegas. Look for a fat guy wearing the most hideous shirts ever made by man.

haha, I seriously doubt Steve will say anything to Gonzo, it is all about board drama for him, face to face is probably a bit much for Steve

I just think it is hilarious that a program owner can't understand why someone would pull links after being talked down to and made fun of

gonzo
01-12-2007, 09:25 AM
pull my links to what?

I apparently have missed something being out here working.

I don't have aproblem with steve. I just didn't buy into the whole stolen video hype. nor did I buy that she had found god a while back.

I just got in so I've missed something I guess. no matter. new clients. more work more money.

Hell Puppy
01-13-2007, 03:09 AM
haha, I seriously doubt Steve will say anything to Gonzo, it is all about board drama for him, face to face is probably a bit much for Steve

I just think it is hilarious that a program owner can't understand why someone would pull links after being talked down to and made fun of

Oh and I love the dumb asses talking about copyright infringement and such who obviously even haven't read it.

The only link that mentions Jordan links to the short version of his commentary about the video. Nothing different there than a blog entry. None of the links on the page imply they are going to her site. And if you look at the vdieo caps those most definitely are not Jordan....in fact, looks like something from a 3-some with a much more fully grown woman.

And I know Steve has Matt Collins actively protecting his copyrights on the whole Jordan Capri thing. And Matt is in that thread, not sure what to make of that little comment he made. But hey, if you gotta choose sides, pick the one that has the paycheck I reckon.

Jace
01-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Oh and I love the dumb asses talking about copyright infringement and such who obviously even haven't read it.

The only link that mentions Jordan links to the short version of his commentary about the video. Nothing different there than a blog entry. None of the links on the page imply they are going to her site. And if you look at the vdieo caps those most definitely are not Jordan....in fact, looks like something from a 3-some with a much more fully grown woman.

And I know Steve has Matt Collins actively protecting his copyrights on the whole Jordan Capri thing. And Matt is in that thread, not sure what to make of that little comment he made. But hey, if you gotta choose sides, pick the one that has the paycheck I reckon.
if you notice the comment Matt mad is the exact same comment he makes in every thread...I think he has a notepad.exe document with his gfy replies open at all times

they are usually

:)

LOL!!!

or

LOL!