PDA

View Full Version : Joe Francis Appeals Community Service Sentence

lukeford
01-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Mantra Films, the company behind the “Girls Gone Wild” video series, has appealed a federal judge’s sentence imposing community service and a $1.6 million fine for violating 18 U.S.C. § 2257, the federal record-keeping law designed to keep adult content producers from using underage performers.

More... (http://www.xbiz.com/news_piece.php?id=18836)

TheEnforcer
01-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Aren't the pentalies capable of being much harsher? Anyone else think this might be a case where discretion might be a better course to take?

spazlabz
01-03-2007, 09:32 AM
the guy is a fucking numb nuts asshat who obviously feels his money elevates him to that stature of individual who doesnt need to pay attention to the laws that govern us lowly fuckers

well fuck him, the company he is responsible for fucked up, they fucked up good and he is getting greedy, the punishment does not even qualify as a slap on the wrsit to this jerk off and he wants to appeal it!?

I hope they bend him over and make him grunt they hit it so hard

spaz

softball
01-03-2007, 11:22 AM
the guy is a fucking numb nuts asshat who obviously feels his money elevates him to that stature of individual who doesnt need to pay attention to the laws that govern us lowly fuckers

well fuck him, the company he is responsible for fucked up, they fucked up good and he is getting greedy, the punishment does not even qualify as a slap on the wrsit to this jerk off and he wants to appeal it!?

I hope they bend him over and make him grunt they hit it so hard

spaz

He probably drinks expensive wine and swirls it in the glass.

spazlabz
01-03-2007, 11:33 AM
He probably drinks expensive wine and swirls it in the glass.
LOL
while listening to old jazz LPs and smoking Cuban cigars yup!
No doubt about that LOL

spaz

softball
01-03-2007, 12:39 PM
LOL
while listening to old jazz LPs and smoking Cuban cigars yup!
No doubt about that LOL

spaz
I bet you guessed I listen to a lot of jazz too.

spazlabz
01-03-2007, 12:41 PM
I bet you guessed I listen to a lot of jazz too.
aside from listening to blues and paying an aweful lot for dinner and drinks I don't assume i know anything about you Rhetorical

spaz

softball
01-03-2007, 12:51 PM
aside from listening to blues and paying an aweful lot for dinner and drinks I don't assume i know anything about you Rhetorical

spaz

I was referring to jazz.

spazlabz
01-03-2007, 01:41 PM
I was referring to jazz.
yes you were, congrats. I guess i should have made it easier and just said "No Rhetorical, I did not guess you liked jazz"
instead of stating that I assumed nothing more then the stated fact that you like jazz and expensive dinners.

did that clear it up?

spaz