PDA

View Full Version : Saddam hanging video - uncensored

Hell Puppy
12-30-2006, 10:14 PM
You gotta love the internet, took less than 24 hours for a witness cell phone video to start the viral video spread.

Here it is:

http://one.revver.com/watch/130549

Low quality as it is a cellphone, but still pretty graphic. Cant tell if the bastard shit himself though.

softball
12-31-2006, 12:25 AM
Allah Akbhar

Hell Puppy
12-31-2006, 04:18 AM
Good to see he was talking shit right up til they dropped the trap door.

Nice long drop, a couple of more feet and his head would've came clean off.

Rcourt64
12-31-2006, 10:08 AM
damn..wow.. thats scary

softball
12-31-2006, 10:46 AM
Good to see he was talking shit right up til they dropped the trap door.

Nice long drop, a couple of more feet and his head would've came clean off.
I did an interview with a hangman once. I didn't realise how exact a science it is. You have to take into account the weight, the drop, and the elasticity of the rope. You get it wrong and the victim strangles or gets beheaded.

Hell Puppy
12-31-2006, 09:43 PM
I did an interview with a hangman once. I didn't realise how exact a science it is. You have to take into account the weight, the drop, and the elasticity of the rope. You get it wrong and the victim strangles or gets beheaded.

Yup, both of which really upsets the crowd.

I like the really old school dark ages way of doing it, the drop isn't intended to break the neck or even necessarily kill them by asphyxiation. Instead they cut 'em right across the abdomen just before they drop 'em and the drop disembowels them.

Makes a real impression with the onlookers and done properly the person being hanged gets to live long enough to see what his own guts look like.