Hell Puppy
12-29-2006, 03:01 AM
in searching for RAM for Tony I have come across an

AMD Athlon XP 1700+, 1.47 GHz Processor

it is in perfect condition if anyone wants it

jesus I have a lot of computer parts

i think it is time to trash a lot of this shit

You should see my basement.

I know for a fact there's a Tandy 1000 down there (old 8088 PC clone).

I would also bet that it will still boot. I dont want to think about how much time I spent at that keyboard, that machine stayed in service for about 11 years and spent probably the first 6 of that as my primary PC.

Jace
12-29-2006, 03:42 PM
You should see my basement.

I know for a fact there's a Tandy 1000 down there (old 8088 PC clone).

I would also bet that it will still boot. I dont want to think about how much time I spent at that keyboard, that machine stayed in service for about 11 years and spent probably the first 6 of that as my primary PC.

I still have my Commodore Vic 20...LOL

not sure where though, I am sure I will run across it sometime today

Hell Puppy
12-29-2006, 09:37 PM
I still have my Commodore Vic 20...LOL

not sure where though, I am sure I will run across it sometime today

I have an old Tandy Coco somewhere...not sure if that's here or at my parents.

I can remember how cool it was when I upgraded from 4K to 8K because of all of the new games I could play.

softball
12-29-2006, 09:44 PM
I have a classic two kicking around somewhere. My fav computers back then were the Atari and the Tandy 200. Whoo hoo were they fun.

helix
12-30-2006, 10:26 PM
I still have my Amiga 4000 tucked away somewhere.

tony404
12-31-2006, 01:01 AM
I have an old Tandy Coco somewhere...not sure if that's here or at my parents.

I can remember how cool it was when I upgraded from 4K to 8K because of all of the new games I could play.

I had one loved saving to cassette tapes lol

Hell Puppy
12-31-2006, 04:16 AM
I had one loved saving to cassette tapes lol

And get mad as hell when someone accidently throws away that piece of paper with all of the tape counter numbers telling you where different programs start.

glad2beme
01-16-2007, 04:46 AM
no thanks.. i'm trying to get rid of my stuff too...

Dianna Vesta
01-16-2007, 04:03 PM
lol of shit when I moved to VA I emptied out an old storage that had boxes packed that must have been 8 or more years old. Some of it was things I just never unpacked or got around to. Finally I decide before moving up to VA that it was time for me to go through everything and get rid of a bunch of shit.

I found 2 boxes of all kinds of PC and server hardware including 2 – DAIL UP external 57K modems, my ORGINAL Major BBS manual, this is BEFORE Galticomm, all kinds of software on FLOPPY ass disk, CONTENT, old model releases from shit we don’t even sell anymore, dozens of fetish VHS tapes, I’m sure you all know that I mean… shit packed with shit.

I also found old sex toys… dildos that grew out of shape from being in heat and storage forming the strangest shapes. In fact they gave me a few new ideas. Lol- I found REAL IRON shackles & a straight jacket! I forgot I had all these wonderful things.

I also found copies of the magazine I use to publish many many moons ago and it brought back so many memories of the industry and how much has changed.

Oh did you know that in some states its illegal to improperly dispose of computers?

Dianna

sarettah
01-16-2007, 04:18 PM
I found REAL IRON shackles & a straight jacket! I forgot I had all these wonderful things.

Sometimes I worry about you :1zhelp:

FlyingWulf
01-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Oh did you know that in some states its illegal to improperly dispose of computers? Dianna

Yeah, actaully it's a an EPA regulation. many states just add on to it as the EPA usually only focuses on businesses.

Talk about old things laying around I have a few OLD laptops i still play around with sony 33mhtz(windows 3.1) and a couple CF-25's 133mhtz(those babies take a beating).

Say about that proc. if you still have it I could use it . lemme know

I really need a decent desktop puter and that proc would be perfect fit for a mobo I have laying around.
hit me up on ICQ .. 74163001 maybe we could bater trade.

FlyingWulf
01-17-2007, 06:26 PM
Sometimes I worry about you :1zhelp:

Well atleast she didn't forget the person who was last in those devices lol ...:blink: