PDA

View Full Version : Thank you FFN's

Gabriel
12-28-2006, 12:42 PM
You'd think after eating a freid turkey, honey ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, sugar free apple pie, and various other homemade country food i'd be tired of it.... well you couldn't be more wrong.
Got in last night after the second leg of our 1300 mile roadtrip back home to find an empty box of Jim Neelys Interstate Barbecue. Our "housesitter" had graciously removed the treasure and secured it within the freezer.
After careful inspection and inventory I deamed it all there and look forward to heating it up New Years Day (lets be honest here, I doubt it makes it to New Years Eve).

A very BIG FAT thank you to all of you, and wish you the Happiest of Holidays.

- gabe

* Ironically I have a meeting with a diet counselor tomorrow morning. LOL

gonzo
12-28-2006, 02:27 PM
You'd think after eating a freid turkey, honey ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, sugar free apple pie, and various other homemade country food i'd be tired of it.... well you couldn't be more wrong.
Got in last night after the second leg of our 1300 mile roadtrip back home to find an empty box of Jim Neelys Interstate Barbecue. Our "housesitter" had graciously removed the treasure and secured it within the freezer.
After careful inspection and inventory I deamed it all there and look forward to heating it up New Years Day (lets be honest here, I doubt it makes it to New Years Eve).

- gabe

We are sorry you were unable to be our keynote speaker in Memphis.
If you need a review of the package just ask spaz...

We plan to go back soon and tour with the Jack Daniels folks.

TondaB
12-28-2006, 02:50 PM
Yes thank you guys so much! I can't wait to dig in:)

Gabriel
12-28-2006, 03:54 PM
We are sorry you were unable to be our keynote speaker in Memphis.
If you need a review of the package just ask spaz...

We plan to go back soon and tour with the Jack Daniels folks.

I wish we could of gone to the http://www.fatfuckingsummit.com. I dont gamble much (unless you consider eating questionable food a gamble) but I do loves me some good BBQ and a trip to Graceland should be mandatory for every red blooded American.

Has anyone warned the town of Lynchburg yet?

gonzo
12-28-2006, 04:54 PM
I wish we could of gone to the http://www.fatfuckingsummit.com. I dont gamble much (unless you consider eating questionable food a gamble) but I do loves me some good BBQ and a trip to Graceland should be mandatory for every red blooded American.

Has anyone warned the town of Lynchburg yet?

I informed Lynn Tolley a few weeks ago.
He was in town signing bottles of Gold Medal Jack.

Hell Puppy
12-29-2006, 01:47 AM
I informed Lynn Tolley a few weeks ago.
He was in town signing bottles of Gold Medal Jack.

We also scouted a few places we didn't get to try last time, such as this:

http://www.hellpuppy.com/thebarn.jpg

Hell Puppy
12-29-2006, 01:50 AM

- gabe

Yeah, was worried when I saw you guys were already on the road before the nice folks at Neely's got it all packed up and shipped out the door. Hope it kept well because it was outstanding fresh out of the pit.

I think after Vegas there's gonna be a lot of us trying to make sure there's less of us in 2007.

Next year we might be shipping grilled chicken salads to everyone.