PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU SO MUCH FFNs!!

happypeekers
12-23-2006, 03:46 PM
So I get home last night from almost a week in Arizona and what do I see????

A HUGE PECAN PIE !!!!!!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMM

Yall know Pecan Pie is my weekness... We talked about it at the FFN show hahaha
Yall are great.. Thank you so much Gonzo and Hellpuppy.. I love yall tons and I know yall are just trying to get me fatter lolol

It is soooooooooo huge.. I am going to eat it all by myself tonight.. I have hidden it from Deeprub lol

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS you sweet thangs!!
April & Troy :-)

gonzo
12-23-2006, 04:33 PM
I hope you enjoy it as much as we have thinking about it.
Hellpuppy looked high and low for the perfect pie.

Thank you for your help with the Memphis show. We have already begun planning the next one for the spring.

We saw where Elvis lives - next time we hope to see where Jack lives.

I look forward to 2007 - new friendships and business.

The attitude here has turned to FIERCE as opposed to snarky concerning business and the resulting friendships. I hope we infect you with the same outlook.

Hell Puppy
12-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Quite welcome of course!

Sorry it was a little late getting there, had hoped it would arrive before you took off for Arizona.

The little old lady who baked it is slow, some excuse about having to hand pick the pecans and such. We told her to get off her ass and make Peeker's pie!

happypeekers
12-23-2006, 10:29 PM
Quite welcome of course!

Sorry it was a little late getting there, had hoped it would arrive before you took off for Arizona.

The little old lady who baked it is slow, some excuse about having to hand pick the pecans and such. We told her to get off her ass and make Peeker's pie!

We all ate it tonight for our Family Christmas Dinner.. my mom said it was the very best pecan pie she had ever eaten... and I agree 100% !!!

Thank you thank you
Merry Christmas!

Hell Puppy
12-26-2006, 03:20 AM
We all ate it tonight for our Family Christmas Dinner.. my mom said it was the very best pecan pie she had ever eaten... and I agree 100% !!!

Thank you thank you
Merry Christmas!

It's been rumored that fat guys know where the good food is.