PDA

View Full Version : Corporate Christmas Gifts

Hell Puppy
12-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Tiz the season...

Seems like there are fewer and fewer companies sending gifts. Unlike the old days where this time of year every time the UPS guy came he dropped off a load of loot. Just as sponsors would each try to measure the size of their dicks with their booth sizes at shows, they'd also whip 'em out by seeing who could give their largest clients the coolest gifts.

It's never been really consistent even back in the day. Some coThimpanies send SOMETHING to everyone even if just a card or a desk calendar. Other companies send NOTHING even to guys doing 6 figures with them.

This got me to thinking, what do the various companies do in your experience?

Where's the cut off point for the primo way cool gift, top 5% of revenue? Some other measurement?

Does your company send anything at all? Cards?

Myself, pretty much arbitrary. Send stuff to the ones we know best or want to know better. The gifts are more from the heart, not same thing to same people.

Hell Puppy
12-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Here's another question....

If you work with a group of folks and something comes in addressed to the company, who gets it?

Again, in my case, we try to share it somehow.

Jace
12-18-2006, 11:56 PM
I usually have only gotten christmas cards....up until the past year or so I was never considered an affiliate worth much more than that

this year I have a few larger sponsors, and alas, no cards yet

gonzo
12-19-2006, 03:02 AM
I got a pair of Krispy Kreme Underware and a new KK teeshirt!

THANKS SPAZLABZ!!!

carol.prime
12-19-2006, 02:27 PM
yeah that's right...back then, companies always give a lot Christmas gifts to it's employess...but now, a few ones...sigh...:(:(:(

spazlabz
12-19-2006, 03:09 PM
Here's another question....

If you work with a group of folks and something comes in addressed to the company, who gets it?

Again, in my case, we try to share it somehow.
flashed to fleshlight and thought GROSS!! LOL

spaz

spazlabz
12-19-2006, 03:09 PM
I got a pair of Krispy Kreme Underware and a new KK teeshirt!

THANKS SPAZLABZ!!!
this post is useless without pics!! LOL

your welcome man, hope ya like them :)

spaz

MaskTVMaura
12-19-2006, 03:34 PM
We missed the boat on Christmas cards / gifts at M Squared this year, but we did host a huge Talent Appreciation holiday party for everyone who has worked with us on creating our content.

For my home biz which just started selling product in July, (I distribute condoms in the USA) we sent out holiday cards to each of our customers as a thank you. Maybe next year we'll be able to do better than that, but I'm sure the cards were well-received.

Dianna Vesta
12-19-2006, 04:24 PM
Got a Xmas card from National Net! Thats it.

Hell Puppy
12-19-2006, 10:29 PM
this post is useless without pics!! LOL

for the love of God, NO!

spazlabz
12-20-2006, 08:41 AM
for the love of God, NO!
:bustingup :bustingup :bustingup

gonzo
12-20-2006, 02:17 PM
Thanks AdultDateLink.com for the tasty box of chocolates that arrived Fex Ex today!

spazlabz
12-20-2006, 09:55 PM
and Thanks to Gonzo for the RIBS!!!
OMG! Best meal I have had in a loooooooooooong time
I know someone who is gonna have to go to mephis next year!!

spaz

gonzo
12-20-2006, 10:52 PM
and Thanks to Gonzo for the RIBS!!!
OMG! Best meal I have had in a loooooooooooong time
I know someone who is gonna have to go to mephis next year!!

spaz
Might be sooner than you think. Drink Jack?

Hell Puppy
12-21-2006, 12:24 AM
Thanks AdultDateLink.com for the tasty box of chocolates that arrived Fex Ex today!

Ya gotta love it when someone starts a thread somewhere to talk shit about you and it reminds someone else to send Fedex you a late Xmas gift... ;)

spazlabz
12-21-2006, 10:56 AM
Might be sooner than you think. Drink Jack?
i drink Jack whenever I am feeling the irresistible urge to vomit all over those closest to me... which sadly isn't as often as it used to be LOL

Nope, I like fruity drinks... if it doesn't come with a paper umbrella I don't touch the stuff LOL

spaz

spazlabz
12-21-2006, 09:13 PM
i drink Jack whenever I am feeling the irresistible urge to vomit all over those closest to me... which sadly isn't as often as it used to be LOL

Nope, I like fruity drinks... if it doesn't come with a paper umbrella I don't touch the stuff LOL

spaz
I cant edit my dang post so I will just add it here

{editor's note Of course I drink Jack dude! I'm a country boy with strong Southern ties... if i dint drink it they'd kick me out!! hah hah}

spaz

Hell Puppy
12-21-2006, 11:30 PM

spaz

Oh yeah! A fellow FFN who also drinks bitch drinks!

I like foo foo umbrella drinks as well. About as harsh as I'll get is a Goose Driver.....though you can make that as strong as you want cuz the Goose is so smooth.

Hell Puppy
12-21-2006, 11:40 PM
Speaking of bitch drinks....

http://www.hellpuppy.com/bitchdrink.jpg

gonzo
12-21-2006, 11:51 PM
Speaking of bitch drinks....

http://www.hellpuppy.com/bitchdrink.jpg
TASTY!!!!