PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rhetorical, got a bet for you

sarettah
12-15-2006, 01:51 AM
Ok numbnuts, here's the deal.

When all the directnic drama is done, if the full story comes out (that is pretty much the only condition) I will bet that DN will have been totally justified, even in your little pea brain, in their actions. Meaning that this whole thing came down from above them, most probably through the actions of a gov agency or an agency very closelly allied with a government agency and they had no real choice other than to either do what they initially did or just straight out pull the plug.

If I am right, you disappear from Oprano forever, never to come back under any alias of any kind.

If I am wrong, then I will never darken Oprano's halls again.

How bout it assfuck?

softball
12-15-2006, 08:49 AM

When all the directnic drama is done, if the full story comes out (that is pretty much the only condition) I will bet that DN will have been totally justified, even in your little pea brain, in their actions. Meaning that this whole thing came down from above them, most probably through the actions of a gov agency or an agency very closelly allied with a government agency and they had no real choice other than to either do what they initially did or just straight out pull the plug.

If I am right, you disappear from Oprano forever, never to come back under any alias of any kind.

How bout it assfuck?

Why would I do that? Just because you have "issues"? Yo mama should wash your mouth out with soap.
As for the issue at hand, it is all over every board I have seen. I would have expected a company response by now. If it was a government agency, I would assume that they should contact the offender directly. Like I said a few times, many people are not allowed to give that info out to private citizens. It is illegal. Now what do you do?
My reaction is pretty mild to what is being said out there. But I am sure you know that already.

Hammer
12-15-2006, 08:50 AM
Whether the TGP contains CP or not, DN will never be justified for their actions. They're obligation was to report the site to the proper authorities, anything else was illegal.

softball
12-15-2006, 08:52 AM
Whether the TGP contains CP or not, DN will never be justified for their actions. They're obligation was to report the site to the proper authorities, anything else was illegal.
Bingo

Rcourt64
12-15-2006, 10:37 AM

How bout it assfuck?

:inlove: Im truly feelin' the love here :inlove:

Why is it that you old farts always messin' with Rhetorical ?

Is it the envy or what??? :hmm:

sarettah
12-15-2006, 10:40 AM
:inlove: Im truly feelin' the love here :inlove:

Why is it that you old farts always messin' with Rhetorical ?

Is it the envy or what??? :hmm:

No envy. I dislike rhetorical because I am extremely prejudiced against ignorance and he is about the most ignorant motherfucker I know of on the boards. You sometimes come up second on that list but then I have to remind myself that what I dislike is ignorance, not stupidity. I pity the stupid.

Rcourt64
12-15-2006, 10:55 AM
No envy. I dislike rhetorical because I am extremely prejudiced against ignorance and he is about the most ignorant motherfucker I know of on the boards. You sometimes come up second on that list but then I have to remind myself that what I dislike is ignorance, not stupidity. I pity the stupid.

I'm trying to figure out what you just wrote now?

Was that an insult??? Or was that a compliment???
and why is it now, I feel I need to compete with Rhitoracal for 1st place? :scratchin

sarettah
12-15-2006, 10:55 AM
Why would I do that? Just because you have "issues"? Yo mama should wash your mouth out with soap.
As for the issue at hand, it is all over every board I have seen. I would have expected a company response by now. If it was a government agency, I would assume that they should contact the offender directly. Like I said a few times, many people are not allowed to give that info out to private citizens. It is illegal. Now what do you do?
My reaction is pretty mild to what is being said out there. But I am sure you know that already.

http://www.beaglexp.com/archives/chickenshitaward.jpg

sarettah
12-15-2006, 10:57 AM
I'm trying to figure out what you just wrote now?

Was that an insult??? Or was that a compliment???
and why is it now, I feel I need to compete with Rhitoracal for 1st place? :scratchin

Isn't it a pity :(

softball
12-15-2006, 12:11 PM
Well, I have never had a great deal of respect for you either. You are just an apoplectic angry dude trying to find a cat to kick. I don't think your stupid but I do think you are pretty high up on the ignorance scale, though your cut and paste abilities, I must admit, are quite superior.
I pity the ignorant.
I also pity the foul mouthed apoplectics. Sar, if you are spitting as you type, you might rethink your text.

Peaches
12-15-2006, 12:13 PM
I have Rhetorical on ignore. Someone else PLEASE tell me he's accepted this offer :)

softball
12-15-2006, 12:14 PM
I have Rhetorical on ignore. Someone else PLEASE tell me he's accepted this offer :)

Someone quote this for Peaches....no

sarettah
12-15-2006, 12:27 PM

Nah, he's chicken shit. He did however ask me to quote this for you:

Baaaaahk baaaahk baaaahk

softball
12-15-2006, 12:30 PM

Nothing to do with chicken shit. Now you are just being childish and angry. Seems you are now a drive by piss artist because it seems all you ever post is piss and get the hump when I am around. Your loss buddy. Now try and calm down a little and think before you post drivel.

tony404
12-15-2006, 12:56 PM

you guys live in your own private dream world if their tos said they could do that and he agree to the tos . Then its their right.

softball
12-15-2006, 01:00 PM
you guys live in your own private dream world if their tos said they could do that and he agree to the tos . Then its their right.

There are a lot of things that can be written into a contract that would never stand up in court. Just because you have signed something does not make it legal. Contract law is an entire legal field. However, when the big money beats up on the small money, then what is right can go right out the window.

Peaches
12-15-2006, 01:02 PM
LOL, I figured he'd be wimpy about it. :okthumb:

Jace
12-15-2006, 01:04 PM

there is a lot more to it that man, any good lawyer can fight a TOS in court and win, there is plenty of precedence

a TOS is only as good as the person that wrote it

softball
12-15-2006, 01:05 PM
LOL, I figured he'd be wimpy about it. :okthumb:

Well at least its down to a gang of two around here now. It was getting very boring fighting off the old posse. But now you have no back up, your arguments are a little shallow. Or is it just more obvious.

Sarettah, why don't you lighten up a little and start addressing the issues in a civilised manner instead of pursuing this vendetta. It will just make you constipated.

Peaches
12-15-2006, 01:13 PM
there is a lot more to it that man, any good lawyer can fight a TOS in court and win, there is plenty of precedence

a TOS is only as good as the person that wrote it
Do a search on HOAs in GA and see how many people win as opposed to how many people lose when the TOS is enforced.

sarettah
12-15-2006, 01:58 PM
There are a lot of things that can be written into a contract that would never stand up in court. Just because you have signed something does not make it legal. Contract law is an entire legal field. However, when the big money beats up on the small money, then what is right can go right out the window.

So, it's right to have what might be technically legal, but definitely very dubious, content on a website and then try to explain it off when it is questioned by saying that you are too busy to run your business properly?

sarettah
12-15-2006, 01:59 PM
It will just make you constipated.

You're the one that's always full of shit around here :okthumb:

softball
12-15-2006, 04:41 PM
You're the one that's always full of shit around here :okthumb:

Dude, you gotta vendetta going. But your anger has trumped your eloquence which, at best, was marginal. You are rude, vulgar and here for one reason and one reason only. To piss because you seem to lose sleep over what I post. How closely do you monitor my posts? Do you find yourself thinking about them all day? Do you just wait for a propitious opportunity to jump in when you "think" you have the advantage? Damn I must be in your head something awful. Why is that Sarettah. You certainly haven't contributed much to this discussion except ill informed junk.