PDA

View Full Version : first choice management or first venus management?

grc
12-09-2006, 06:50 PM
do you know what websites or sponsorship program is run by a company called "first choice management" or "first venus management"?

I got a tax form in the mail from these guys to fill out and mail back and I dont have a clue who the F&^% these guys are.

I had to do a yellow pages internet search to get a phone number and that gets no answer or answering machine.

So does this ring a bell with any one?

GRC

Hell Puppy
12-10-2006, 03:18 AM
do you know what websites or sponsorship program is run by a company called "first choice management" or "first venus management"?

I got a tax form in the mail from these guys to fill out and mail back and I dont have a clue who the F&^% these guys are.

I had to do a yellow pages internet search to get a phone number and that gets no answer or answering machine.

So does this ring a bell with any one?

GRC

Not one I know.

Someone should do a directory that maps program names to their corporate names that end up on checks.

Toby
12-10-2006, 08:21 AM
First Choice Management LLC = Triple X Cash

First Venus Management LLC = Teen Revenue

Peaches
12-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Not one I know.

Someone should do a directory that maps program names to their corporate names that end up on checks.

http://www.greenguyandjim.com/sponsornames.html

gonzo
12-10-2006, 01:13 PM
http://www.greenguyandjim.com/sponsornames.html
I was about to say Green Guy and Jim have one.

Hell Puppy
12-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Damn, I need to get out more!

Peaches
12-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Damn, I need to get out more!
And IIRC, you said that was one of the few boards you read, too. :scratchin

I tried to MMS you a video tonight. Why won't it work?

Hell Puppy
12-11-2006, 12:29 AM
And IIRC, you said that was one of the few boards you read, too. :scratchin

I did. And will again in the future. They're folder nazis over there though and that takes a lot of adjustment for me as I am very much a main board, everything in one folder kinda guy.

Their board, their rules, so I very much respect that, and there are some great business and technical threads over there. Just takes some adjustment for me personally to learn to switch folders...

VBulletin desperately needs a "R A S" command.

I tried to MMS you a video tonight. Why won't it work?

Operator error?

Peaches
12-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Operator error?
Nevah! I blame Cingular for everything.

Hell Puppy
12-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Nevah! I blame Cingular for everything.

The videos came thru tonight, but I'm still trying to figure out how you got that in there.

gonzo
12-12-2006, 05:06 AM
The videos came thru tonight, but I'm still trying to figure out how you got that in there.

John J has some lube for that at Jones Bridge.

Peaches
12-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Getting it in was the easy part - KEEPING it in is tough.