PDA

View Full Version : Tony404.....

Jace
12-08-2006, 01:21 AM
I took this off GFY because I would like to get a real answer from you away from all that shit over there

Name one time I have attacked you on the boards...show me a thread or a post, search functions work on all the boards

yes, we have discussions sometimes and our opinions are different

yes, I get feisty sometimes and can be long winded

but, if you recall, you are one of my better friends in the Atlanta area, and at no time have I ever attacked you in public or private and I don't appreciate the implication that I have

Just because someone doesn't agree with you and states an opinion that is directly opposite of yours, doesn't mean it is an attack on you as a person, it just means it is a heated debate

Hell Puppy
12-08-2006, 01:58 AM
Drama?

Jace
12-08-2006, 02:05 AM
Drama?

nah, more confusing than anything

Hell Puppy
12-08-2006, 02:17 AM
nah, more confusing than anything

I found it.

You two sure do get snippy at each other over insignificant shit sometimes. You sure yall aren't doing it just for the make-up sex?

Jace
12-08-2006, 02:21 AM
I found it.

You two sure do get snippy at each other over insignificant shit sometimes. You sure yall aren't doing it just for the make-up sex?

I just say what I think and I think that is too much for some people

sometimes it is in inappropriate places, but I could really care less, if I have something to say I say it

I don't even mean it as an attack, i am just opinionated

tony404
12-08-2006, 03:04 AM
you said you really could care less so whats the point lol . You like being aggressive with me on posts , remember it can swing both ways.

tony404
12-08-2006, 03:10 AM
your my good friend but for some reason I feel like your overly aggressive with me on the boards especially after I respected your wishes really pisses me off

tony404
12-08-2006, 03:18 AM
also if you want to talk to me about it , why did you post it here? You have my cell phone number and my icq number.

Jace
12-08-2006, 04:03 AM
you said you really could care less so whats the point lol . You like being aggressive with me on posts , remember it can swing both ways.

when did I say I could care less?

you are ALWAYS aggressive on every post you make, and if you don't mean it then maybe you need to learn some punctuation or something, because I constantly here about how tony404 is always starting shit

Jace
12-08-2006, 04:04 AM
your my good friend but for some reason I feel like your overly aggressive with me on the boards especially after I respected your wishes really pisses me off

i think if you review my posts you will find that although I might have a difference of opinion, I rarely am ever aggressive with anything, except trolls

just because someone differs with your opinion, doesn't mean they are attacking you, and just because I stand firm with my views, doesn't mean I am attacking you

Jace
12-08-2006, 04:06 AM
also if you want to talk to me about it , why did you post it here? You have my cell phone number and my icq number.

i seem to recall you didn't come to me first, I have never heard you speak one word of this in private, in fact, you rarely are on icq at all anymore...and you know I am phone phobic, I have a hard enough time answering for my parents, but less making a call

also, you started this on the forums (GFY), so I just continued in a more relaxed place, gfy doesn't need more drama, it already has enough

Jace
12-08-2006, 04:07 AM
look man, this is obviously something that has been bugging you for a while, why didn't you say something to ME in private? I even have seen you in person a few times over the last few weeks, why not then?

I am an outspoken asshole who always speaks my views, anyone that knows me well knows that...if you want me to baby my opinions a little so that you don't get offended, then ok, that is fine, just tell me you are sensitive to others opinions, but you have never spoken one word about any of this til tonight

Jace
12-08-2006, 04:08 AM
and oh yeah

MEOW!

http://www.citynoise.org/upload/14627.jpg

Hammer
12-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Sounds like a lover's quarrel.

Peaches
12-08-2006, 11:08 AM
PMS. That's my blanket excuse.

tony404
12-08-2006, 12:41 PM
when did I say I could care less?

you are ALWAYS aggressive on every post you make, and if you don't mean it then maybe you need to learn some punctuation or something, because I constantly here about how tony404 is always starting shit

Post number 5 in this thread and no im not most of them actually are thats so cool, she is yummy, what a rockin bod , and thanks for the chuckle.

tony404
12-08-2006, 12:44 PM
look man, this is obviously something that has been bugging you for a while, why didn't you say something to ME in private? I even have seen you in person a few times over the last few weeks, why not then?

I am an outspoken asshole who always speaks my views, anyone that knows me well knows that...if you want me to baby my opinions a little so that you don't get offended, then ok, that is fine, just tell me you are sensitive to others opinions, but you have never spoken one word about any of this til tonight

My punctuation does suck but its no worse then your reading comprehension. Ive said what the problem was about four different times. I will say it again you asked me to back off your posts. I did that because your one of the people I really care about and you then started to raise shit on mine. That pisses me off.Thats it in a nutshell.

Jace
12-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Post number 5 in this thread

way to take shit out of context!!!!

oi vey

whatever man, have a nice one

/me unsubscribes

Peaches
12-08-2006, 02:12 PM
For the grammar impaired, it's "I couldn't care less.". Geeze, if you're going to insult each other, get it right ;)

Hell Puppy
12-09-2006, 02:07 AM
This thread brought to you by:

http://eurekaweb.free.fr/image/tampax-box_satin.gif

tony404
12-09-2006, 02:06 PM
This thread brought to you by:

http://eurekaweb.free.fr/image/tampax-box_satin.gif

No tears I still love jace.:)

Peaches
12-09-2006, 02:36 PM
No tears I still love jace.:)
Those...aren't...for...tears....

You're thinking of these:

http://www.dltk-holidays.com/thanksgiving/mkleen1.jpg

tony404
12-09-2006, 06:49 PM
lol thats too funny I should look at the pic before posting lol

Hell Puppy
12-10-2006, 03:20 AM
I guess you could wipe your eyes with them....

:stroke: