PDA

View Full Version : Just Jace Radio Is ONLINE!!!!

Jace
12-07-2006, 11:13 PM
I fired up the old shoutcast server again, this time with over 250gb of music to jam to

http://www.justjace.com:8000/listen.pls

tune it and drop out!

Now Playing: DJ YODA - Essential Mix - http://www.djyoda.co.uk/

TheEnforcer
12-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Good luck with it Jace.

Dianna Vesta
12-11-2006, 09:46 AM
You know I started using blog talk radio to host a femdom/fetish show. You might have remembered me here a few months ago asking if anyone knew how I could do this. I wanted something I could use to drive traffic and promote. I figured after all the years in fetish biz I knew a ton of people.

The show is evolving and I have a ton of interesting guest lined up. We don’t get as many live callers as I would like, perhaps due to our world wide audience and time zones. The archived shows are heavily downloaded over and over. Feedback from listeners tell me that they listen to the interview several times or more.

This is growing into something fantastic because my listeners are men, women and couples. The problem is that it s a free service and therefore they limit the resources, to some degree and I need a more reliable set-up. Twice already I had reschedule shows due to technical difficulties. Not a major thing, I guess but at some point they will start plugging their own sponsors. Right now they won’t put my show on the main schedule because of its content. I am driving all the traffic to my show. I don’t know what plans they have for the future.

Anyhow, the benefit of this is that they provide a telephone number that callers can use to call in. The host has their own number. You can listen live or download archives later. I think that there needs to be this same type of technology but strictly for adult. I asked them if they planned on hosting an all adult blog talk but never got an answer.

So any of you who have the savvy to do this, it’s a good thing. I don’t have mega traffic on my sites but I admit I am impressed with the downloads and feedback. After each show I see spikes in my site traffic. In fact I might add another show for Bizarre Fetishes and bring people on that are into all kinds of shit.

My show is at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/goddess but you should check it out.

gonzo
12-11-2006, 10:12 AM
I hear something quietly being warmed up at

64.150.161.194:8000

dedicated server
dj staff
advertising manager

tony404
12-11-2006, 02:23 PM
the three of us jace, gonzo and me we should do a webmaster radio show. I bet it would do really well.

gonzo
12-11-2006, 02:48 PM
the three of us jace, gonzo and me we should do a webmaster radio show. I bet it would do really well.
We can go record it at Jaces house haha

bluemoney
12-11-2006, 02:57 PM
I volunteer to be your first call in guest. . . . . . . just let me get liquored up first :yowsa:

tony404
12-11-2006, 05:01 PM
We can go record it at Jaces house haha

I would go there once a week to do a show why not

Dianna Vesta
12-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Can I ask you a question Jace or Gonzo?

I undestand the part in using winamp or shout cast to stream music. I can't seem to make the connection in using my yahoo or skype phone, calling a caller and getting that to stream. In the forums it says that you can do anything that comes off your sound card. So does this mean in addition to your conversation its picking up ICQ, email dings and the like?

Do you know?