PDA

View Full Version : Sex.com Thief Cohen Released from Prison

lukeford
12-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Stephen Michael Cohen, the man who hijacked Sex.com from Gary Kremen, was released from prison Dec. 5, XBIZ has confirmed. According to court documents, Judge James Ware of U.S. District Court in San Jose, Calif., granted Cohen’s release.

More... (http://www.xbiz.com/news_piece.php?id=18497)

Hell Puppy
12-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Stephen Michael Cohen, the man who hijacked Sex.com from Gary Kremen, was released from prison Dec. 5, XBIZ has confirmed. According to court documents, Judge James Ware of U.S. District Court in San Jose, Calif., granted Cohen’s release.

More... (http://www.xbiz.com/news_piece.php?id=18497)

Anyone taking bets on whether he makes that February court appearance?

My guess is he's in the wind.

JR
12-07-2006, 11:53 PM
Anyone taking bets on whether he makes that February court appearance?

My guess is he's in the wind.

hmmm... they let him out of prison to go find all his financial records? he is a well known sociopathic con man, he has been caught in countless lies in court, he has already refused to comply with previous court orders, he has already fled the country before and so on. now... they let him out to go, with his passport, knowing he is going to leave the country to gather financial records and come back to incriminate himself and lose his fortune?

that doesn't even make sense.

Hell Puppy
12-08-2006, 12:07 AM
hmmm... they let him out of prison to go find all his financial records? he is a well known sociopathic con man, he has been caught in countless lies in court, he has already refused to comply with previous court orders, he has already fled the country before and so on. now... they let him out to go, with his passport, knowing he is going to leave the country to gather financial records and come back to incriminate himself and lose his fortune?

that doesn't even make sense.

I admire his resolve to sit in jail over a year and not give it up.

I woulda let him rot.

JR
12-08-2006, 12:28 AM
I admire his resolve to sit in jail over a year and not give it up.

I woulda let him rot.

this is a guy that even tried to steal prosecutors evidence DURING the trial and got caught. he almost got away with it. i just cant imagine a scenario where they thought they could let him go and he will willingly come back with all his financials.

Hell Puppy
12-08-2006, 01:59 AM
this is a guy that even tried to steal prosecutors evidence DURING the trial and got caught. he almost got away with it. i just cant imagine a scenario where they thought they could let him go and he will willingly come back with all his financials.

Yeah, unless someone got bribed this makes no sense at all.

tony404
12-08-2006, 03:15 AM
they didnt take his passport. hello lol