PDA

View Full Version : SPAM etiquette

Clark
12-04-2006, 08:02 PM
If you are a webmaster, and I am a web content provider, what is the best way for me to aproach you without being an annoying SPAMhead?

Jace
12-05-2006, 12:24 AM
you sig works great on this board

as for other ways, when you see a thread of relevance, jump and start a meaningful dialog with the people that started the thread

Asian_Unlimited
12-05-2006, 06:03 AM
If you are a webmaster, and I am a web content provider, what is the best way for me to aproach you without being an annoying SPAMhead?

just let those folks saw your sigs then wait until they contact you... that's the best way i think buddy! :okthumb: (i dunno if that's really work ) lol

spazlabz
12-05-2006, 08:30 AM
Hi Clark, welcome to the board
first... a good sig works well... www.egocontent.com (http://www.egocontent.com) isn't a good sig. a brief description of ego content with a link would be a better sig

second... resources... use them. go to the announcement board, announce your service and give some sample pics of your best models. The announcement board here is titled 'swims with the fishes' don't let the name fool you, people do read it.

third... buy advertising on the board and make those same big posts right here in the main forum

spaz

Rcourt64
12-05-2006, 09:44 AM
Try lyrics in your sig also, People just love this.., hehehe ^_^

Clark
12-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll change my sig right now.

When a website owner looks at a content provider's website, what do they look at? Is it price? Models? Quality of the examples? How many websites they have provided for?

gonzo
12-06-2006, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll change my sig right now.

When a website owner looks at a content provider's website, what do they look at? Is it price? Models? Quality of the examples? How many websites they have provided for?
All of the above.

Price is a good starting point. If you think your 30 minute clip is worth 10K Ill shoot it myself.

2257 I want to see the information before I buy it. Its worthless without it and I want to make sure its clean.

Models / actual niche or type of content.

I really dont care who else youve sold it too. matter of fact if youve sold the same clip to a lot of people I wont be interested.

I see you went ahead and spammed the other forum before getting feedback though.

Jace
12-06-2006, 07:21 PM
I see you went ahead and spammed the other forum before getting feedback though.

don't they always?

Clark
12-09-2006, 06:47 PM
second... resources... use them. go to the announcement board, announce your service and give some sample pics of your best models. The announcement board here is titled 'swims with the fishes' don't let the name fool you, people do read it.

Isn't that what I was supposed to do? Wasn't that the right place to Spam?

happypeekers
12-09-2006, 10:12 PM
What I suggest is to Target Spam.. It is very effective.

Go to Boardtracker.. go into each and every adult board... read the threads.. find someone looking for what you are selling.. and target spam them ..

Or you can go into the announcements or spam forums of the boards and post about your product.