PDA

View Full Version : The [self admitted] AlienQ Loser Story

gonzo
11-26-2006, 01:11 PM
http://www.justblowme.com/showthread.php?t=62959

Hes bragging he had a huge stock portfolio but was on the boards begging for work. I like the boasts of google stock purchases the most.

I hope he finds help soon. I dont think he was right ever since Vivid fired his ass within the first week.

Hammer
11-27-2006, 09:21 AM
$2k a month to rent a 'posh' LA townhome? Where's the rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off smilie? You can't rent a dump in LA for $2k a month.

I see Confucy's still around and minding everyone's business.

gonzo
11-27-2006, 10:20 PM
$2k a month to rent a 'posh' LA townhome? Where's the rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off smilie? You can't rent a dump in LA for $2k a month.

I see Confucy's still around and minding everyone's business.
Alien has never let truth get in the way of one of his whiney assed self serving stories.

But then neither has that cunt Confucy.

Jace
11-28-2006, 12:22 AM
i really don't think AlienQ has ever said a truthful statement on any forum in his life

I almost think he gets off on lying to everyone just to see how far he can take it

Hell Puppy
11-28-2006, 01:09 AM
Times getting a little tougher in the industry means there's a lot of people around who could benefit from some psychological treatment.

Asian_Unlimited
11-28-2006, 06:59 AM
$2k? 2k is a lot of money mates... what a loser.... :thumbdown

Hammer
11-28-2006, 07:37 PM
$2k? 2k is a lot of money mates... what a loser.... :thumbdown
Depends on where you live, but in LA it sure as hell won't get you a 'posh' apartment.

Hell Puppy
11-29-2006, 01:50 AM
Unless you're doing content production, and as best I can tell, Alien really isn't these days, I see no good reason to be based in LA.

LA, NYC, San Fran, all have astronomical costs of living. And we are in a business that can be ran literally from anywhere in the world.

I wanna buy an abandoned missile silo somewhere in the middle of nowhere and live in it.

softball
11-29-2006, 05:49 AM
http://www.silohome.com/

spazlabz
11-29-2006, 09:14 AM
http://www.silohome.com/
Oh man that is just cool as *&^%!!!

spaz

softball
11-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Oh man that is just cool as *&^%!!!

spaz

The Hell's Angels in Canada tried to buy the bunker near Ottawa, that was designed for command and control in the cold war. It is a seven story, self contained building, totally underground with huge blast doors. They came sooooo close to getting it until someone realised it would have turned into the most secure meth lab and grow op on the planet.

JR
11-29-2006, 02:56 PM
Alienq invented getting fired.
he also invented delusions of grandeur.

softball
11-29-2006, 08:43 PM
Alienq invented getting fired.
he also invented delusions of grandeur.

Nah, Peaches told me I did. She got fired. I apparently am grandiose.

sudden
11-29-2006, 09:41 PM
Nah, Peaches told me I did. She got fired. I apparently am grandiose.

You're retarded either way. And that'll always follow you around. Whether
you ignore me or not :D

softball
11-29-2006, 10:08 PM
You're retarded either way. And that'll always follow you around. Whether
you ignore me or not :D

Nah, I took you off ignore because I wanted to see the morons howling at the moon. Sudden freeking death. You see I have no idea what you do. If you are a 50 grand a year schumck or you are rich. But no matter, you certainly are not a bright spark. So for amusement purposes, I have decided to view your idiocy. What is it you do, actually? Traffic rat or actual business person?

spazlabz
11-30-2006, 10:03 AM
The Hell's Angels in Canada tried to buy the bunker near Ottawa, that was designed for command and control in the cold war. It is a seven story, self contained building, totally underground with huge blast doors. They came sooooo close to getting it until someone realised it would have turned into the most secure meth lab and grow op on the planet.
That is so much cooler. I wonder how long of a siege you can withstand in one of those things?

Can you say 'Branch Spazinians'? :yowsa:

spaz

JohnV
11-30-2006, 02:33 PM

$2k/month is about what you need to call your "ride" posh in LA!