11-17-2006, 08:36 AM
http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=678151

Makes things crystal clear.

Toby
11-17-2006, 11:29 AM
Sorry Jay, AFF et al will remain on my banned sponsor list. :thumbdown

Jace
11-17-2006, 04:20 PM
obviously Jay doesn't know shit about the whole Zango thing and just decided to stick up for a guy that he has a few drinks and dinner with every once and a while

and oh yeah, I am sure Lars sends him HUGE checks regularly

my favorite part of that thread though:

I havnt been around lately so I'm not exactly sure waht this is about. but Lars and Sean are straight shooters and business men even if they do look like hippies. LOL

I've know them both for years so without even reading everything I trust what XXjay said and agree :)

Ok so I decided to read it all now.
If Zango is Redirecting traffic and changing affliliate codes they will get there ass handed to them.
If they are doing pop overs using Intelectual marketing/Spyware it sucks big time but I dont think its illegal.

Either way they are way to aggresive and it should stop.

As far as Lars goes if he doesnt buy it someone else just will. that is the nature of this fucked up beast

HAHAHAHA

that just goes to show you, NO ONE on Lars' side even reads anything before responding

helix
11-17-2006, 04:23 PM
like....congrats to the winners :okthumb::okthumb::okthumb:

Hell Puppy
11-17-2006, 04:33 PM
99%+ of the people in this business are loyal to one person and one person only.... Benjamin Franklin

Well, we ARE talking about GFY here, so they're more loyal to Andrew Hamilton or Andrew Jackson if not Abe Lincoln or George Washington.

tony404
11-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Alot of those posts are very fucked up like lars had no choice makes me want to throw up.

Mike AI
11-18-2006, 09:43 AM
Same story, different names. ( though many are the same)

It is always amusing to see how people come down on these issues. It helps me define who I will do business with and not.

JR
11-18-2006, 11:11 AM
Same story, different names. ( though many are the same)

It is always amusing to see how people come down on these issues. It helps me define who I will do business with and not.

amazing huh?

"don't know him well... met him at a few shows,. he always bought me drinks. a stand up guy... runs a top notch operation.... blah blah blah" ---- "oh.. what the fuck? he's stealing from me?"..... ."i called him, he said he wouldn't steal from me anyone... great guy, runs a top notch operation, look forward to seeing him at the next show"

sarah_webinc
11-20-2006, 09:20 AM
I am sort of enjoying watch the dance. You can just tell when somebody has been hit up on icq and asked to post.