PDA

View Full Version : Bartolotta

Peaches
11-15-2006, 11:50 PM
The chef was on the Today show this AM. He mentioned they served food "family style"?? I certainly don't remember that.....and one of the fish dishes he showed that was on the family style menu was staring back at you, so I know that wouldn't have gone over well.

BTW, the service at the buffet STILL sucks. Thankfully I was near the water/tea station. And housekeeping....don't even get me started.......

gonzo
11-16-2006, 12:44 AM
The chef was on the Today show this AM. He mentioned they served food "family style"?? I certainly don't remember that.....and one of the fish dishes he showed that was on the family style menu was staring back at you, so I know that wouldn't have gone over well.

BTW, the service at the buffet STILL sucks. Thankfully I was near the water/tea station. And housekeeping....don't even get me started.......
At The Wynn again?

Peaches
11-16-2006, 01:06 AM
At The Wynn again?
Of course! But at least this time the water show was free - from my room.

Hell Puppy
11-16-2006, 10:04 PM

Try the buffet for dinner or lunch?

I still wanna try it for dinner. Though if the service is consistently bad, it'll have a hard time being ENOUGH better than Bellagio for me to put up with it. Bellagio buffet is outstanding for dinner and service has always been excellent.

Only problem with it is if you eat at "normal" times you'll spend 45-60 minutes in line unless you go gamble enough to get a line pass.

Peaches
11-16-2006, 11:25 PM
Dinner. No line, but I went early. It was free - I think I have something absurd like 6 more free ones.