PDA

View Full Version : Please offer any feedback on SE submissions & Auto Submissions

alc
11-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Hello, what is the norm for submitting to SE's do you submit only once or once per month is there a standard do you get banded if you submit too many times are the software out there that submit to a few hundred SE's any good?

What about auto submitters I am not familiar with these software do they submit to directories and SE's and what do they submit my web site (I only got 3) do they create ready made gallery pages that link back to my main page?

I keep reading that the best way to go is to hand submit to the 25 or 50 top list can anyone list those top sites to submit to and do you submit once or on a regular basis?

Sorry for the 3 part question and thanks.

Jace
11-02-2006, 06:28 PM
I have been doing SEO for almost 5 years now and I have never submitted anything to search engines

as far as directories, be careful, se's don't like these that much, and if you happen to submit to the wrong directory, it can get you in trouble and drop your ranks

the first piece of advice I can give anyone wanting to get good se rankings without revealing certain secrets (hehe)...

get quality non-reciprocated inbound links

wait, then you mentioned top lists also

so, what do you want? directory traffic? se traffic? or top list traffic?

3 TOTALLY seperate things

alc
11-02-2006, 08:13 PM
So the link thing is the best way to go I will keep looking and submitting my site to directories and any place that will take my link will try to google top lists , tgp list and try to submit to all of them I should be busy for the next year or so :okthumb:

You can whisper any of your secrets that you want to me I promise not to tell just PM me :cryin::wnw::stroke:

:groupwave

Jace
11-02-2006, 08:42 PM
So the link thing is the best way to go I will keep looking and submitting my site to directories and any place that will take my link will try to google top lists , tgp list and try to submit to all of them I should be busy for the next year or so :okthumb:

You can whisper any of your secrets that you want to me I promise not to tell just PM me :cryin::wnw::stroke:

:groupwave

like I said, the #1 thing I tell everyone is one way non-reciprocal links coming into your site

Hammer
11-03-2006, 12:21 AM
First, like Jace said, there's no need to submit your pages to the SEs and any company that charges to do that is running a scam.

Second, we don't mind giving our valuable advice to newbies, but when we do it on the board, lots of people can benefit. Asking us to do it in private will cost you a lot of money.

gonzo
11-03-2006, 12:34 AM
Organic or non?

Jace
11-03-2006, 12:38 AM
I would honestly start here:
http://www.cozyacademy.com/classrooms/traffic/index.asp

there is some great advice in there