PDA

View Full Version : Late night annoyances: Lesko vs. Hosting

Hell Puppy
10-29-2006, 03:51 AM
I'm trying to determine which is more annoying about trying to do a bit of work during late night hours....

1) Matthew Lesko commercials

or

2) Hosts who do not work non-emergency trouble tickets after business hours when you need something done that will take about 30 seconds and is preventing you from doing about 2-3 hours worth of work.

TondaB
10-29-2006, 12:45 PM
What would Gonzo do?

Hit me back up on ICQ please...I swear you keep disappearing into the unknown on my list. Can't find you!

Rcourt64
10-29-2006, 02:06 PM
What would Gonzo do?

Hit me back up on ICQ please...I swear you keep disappearing into the unknown on my list. Can't find you!

get a new host maybe?

Oh ya... Lesko Rocks :okthumb:

Hell Puppy
10-29-2006, 03:41 PM
What would Gonzo do?

I turn icq on during vampire hours. ;)

edward
10-29-2006, 05:36 PM
some of the reviews of leskos books on amazon are very entertaining so i would have to say the latter is more annoying

Hell Puppy
10-29-2006, 06:09 PM
some of the reviews of leskos books on amazon are very entertaining so i would have to say the latter is more annoying

i think it's the riddler suit and all the yelling that makes me wanna stomp a mudhole in him.

Peaches
10-29-2006, 06:16 PM
A telemarketer boiler room a friend of mine used to run sold Lesko's stuff and I got his book (he only had one then) for free 12+ years ago. Back then, it was GREAT for information, but with the internet, a few clicks can find you whatever you need.

If SOMEONE HAD TIVO they wouldn't have to watch the commercials.........

jerseygto
10-29-2006, 07:18 PM
hummm tough one :hmm: dat lil nerd lesko does need a beating but then again you need to get shit done an we all need/want it done now im sure a host can afford some one on the friggin graveyard shift:soapbox:

gonzo
10-29-2006, 07:56 PM
What would Gonzo do?

Open a ticket and wait until Monday

Kacy
10-31-2006, 12:17 AM
Open a ticket and wait until Monday

Gonzo, Gonzo, Gonzo....

A little lesson in what the ladies (kacy & tonda) want to hear, hehe

"Well, I would have called my host, Naked Hosting! They always answer their phone and tickets 24/7"

Love You :)