PDA

View Full Version : Im thinking of buying an RV ....

gonzo
10-27-2006, 02:50 PM
but I dont have that much money.

What do yall think? I could buy this instead.

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:14657

Register gonzobuffetsearch.com and the FFN's could take a road trip showcasing a food blog and take pictures of our dinner plates at each stop.

Jace
10-27-2006, 03:00 PM
now THAT looks like fun

maybe SweetT can renovate it for you as long as you slap his company name on the side

gonzo
10-27-2006, 03:01 PM
now THAT looks like fun

maybe SweetT can renovate it for you as long as you slap his company name on the side
I was hoping to get some barebellied pictures on it instead.

Nikki_Licks
10-27-2006, 03:11 PM
Prevost is the only way to go.....:okthumb:

TondaB
10-27-2006, 03:11 PM
RV's are awesome...I would love to go camping:)

gonzo
10-27-2006, 03:13 PM
RV's are awesome...I would love to go camping:)
We were counting on one of our own to be the driver.
Can you ask Gabe without getting him in trouble?

justb
10-27-2006, 03:42 PM
we bought a travel trailer back in March and go camping at least once a month. It's a lot of fun and if we ever get hit by a hurricane we'll already have our FEMA trailer ; )

iamkathi
10-27-2006, 05:16 PM
If those are the road snacks up top... you'll have to move them closer to the driver.

And I found out last week... to drive an RV requires NO special license.

Yep, all the blue hairs headed to Florida with the RV and the 1995 Caddy in tow have no special training in driving that huge land yacht RV.

Yikes

bluemoney
10-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Can I be Danny Partidge?

TondaB
10-27-2006, 06:51 PM

I will see what I can do:)

Gabriel
10-27-2006, 06:58 PM

Already registered the blog URL

http://www.xmasinyourmouth.com/

My inspiration...

http://hotdogspot.com

Hell Puppy
10-28-2006, 12:47 AM
If those are the road snacks up top... you'll have to move them closer to the driver.

And I found out last week... to drive an RV requires NO special license.

Yep, all the blue hairs headed to Florida with the RV and the 1995 Caddy in tow have no special training in driving that huge land yacht RV.

Yikes

Scary aint it?

Those Class A's are basically converted tour bus chassis and you can get in one even if you've driven nothing larger than a Honda Accord previously.

Not only the blue hairs, but everyone in town who has one for rent this weekend has rented it out to a bunch of drunk rednecks to drive to Hampton for the race this weekend.

The interstates are dangerous after the race lets out. Though it's kinda fun to watch the Nextel Cup haulers headed back to Charlotte with all the pretty colors and decorations on the trailers doing 100+ up I-85 afterwards.

Little tip for anyone looking to be the driver of one of these haulers.... If you have a box of hats and t-shirts for your sponsor in the cab, even if you get stopped you wont get a ticket. They do Charlotte to Vegas in about 28 hours.