PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with Peaches????

softball
10-25-2006, 01:44 AM
She has finally been banned. Not for the right reasons. She whacked the shit out of 12cliciks who deserved it. However, she has been flying under the radar for a long time now, shitting on a lot of people along the way and finally it has come to this. I know you all have a soft spot for this wobbly country girl, but come on, she has been fired, dumped on and vitriolic against many with her total lies and bullshit for years. I for one would ban her just for the lying crap she posts that no one ever questions. This banning has nothing to do with her pedo accusations but is an accumulation of her years of bulshit. Remember when she quit the business for good? Yeah right. Please Peaches, just do the right thing and leave like you promised. I personally think you are fucking nuts.

gonzo
10-25-2006, 05:23 AM
Did she get a job?

Hammer
10-25-2006, 08:15 AM
Winter is coming and cabins are expensive to heat.

jerseygto
10-25-2006, 08:41 AM
Winter is coming and cabins are expensive to heat.:yowsa: :lmao1: Dammit hammer you woke me up!!

Cyndalie
10-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Is there like a month long full moon going on I don't know about? Lotta people are acting weird, especially this week. Over the top and reckless as hell.

Peaches
10-25-2006, 03:54 PM
I've never been fired and I've never lied on these boards.

But thank you for thinking I was fired. "Print" :)

Grump
10-25-2006, 07:11 PM
You know what I've never seen? An outright lie from Peaches. She's been wrong at times sure, but then who hasn't?

I have seen people attack her back, and in doing so deflect attention from what she said, and some of these attacks have been vile indeed. But they never seem to be able to prove that what she said wasn't true.

Now I don't know her at all, I just read the boards for the last 10 years or so, but what I do know is that she's not known to lie.

Her attackers however, another story entirely.

jerseygto
10-25-2006, 09:48 PM
Is there like a month long full moon going on I don't know about? Lotta people are acting weird, especially this week. Over the top and reckless as hell.Yes dear and its called october and its pure evil an i friggin love it:yowsa:

Jace
10-25-2006, 09:59 PM
Yes dear and its called october and its pure evil an i friggin love it:yowsa:

october is by far the best month of the year

except for the leaves

I hate raking leaves

jerseygto
10-25-2006, 10:08 PM

except for the leaves

I hate raking leavesGive me a holler then big daddy thats what i miss the most:okthumb: im in my love/hate for sofla right now i miss my seasons:hmm:

Jace
10-25-2006, 10:11 PM
Give me a holler then big daddy thats what i miss the most:okthumb: im in my love/hate for sofla right now i miss my seasons:hmm:

florida would get on my nerves quick, i love seasons too

I hate summer though, but fall, spring and winter kickass

jerseygto
10-25-2006, 10:19 PM
florida would get on my nerves quick, i love seasons too

I hate summer though, but fall, spring and winter kickassSee i almost kinda like the all around summer butttt the 90 deg a 9am gets annoying when i moved here in 94' i actually was cheaper than up north!! but if i didnt drive home once a year oh yea i'd be on a roof witha friggin sniper rifle real quick:blink: but water balloons are more fun;)

gonzo
10-25-2006, 10:43 PM
You know what I've never seen? An outright lie from Peaches. She's been wrong at times sure, but then who hasn't?

I have seen people attack her back, and in doing so deflect attention from what she said, and some of these attacks have been vile indeed. But they never seem to be able to prove that what she said wasn't true.

Now I don't know her at all, I just read the boards for the last 10 years or so, but what I do know is that she's not known to lie.

Her attackers however, another story entirely.
I havent known her for 10 years but the latest screen capture I saw for myself and even cut and pasted it a month or so ago here.

How can you keep a straight face and say you own one domain but deny that you own the pedo ones as the same registrant is beyond me.

Got to be rough to spend money to advertise a new program on a board only to be outted as a pedo traffic merchant.

I ask again... are these the type of people you want to do business with?
Its not been a couple of years since NBC was going after Python affiliates to get at the real story.

Hell Puppy
10-25-2006, 11:33 PM
I'm fucked off.

Peaches
10-26-2006, 03:45 AM
I'm fucked off.
But I don't lie ;)

I'm also not very tolerant at times. I have ZERO patience and liars are one of the those that I have negative zero patience for. You might not like what I say and I may be a mean as hell bitch for saying it, but I don't lie. There's just no point, IMO. As stated, I might be WRONG, and I'll admit when I am, but unknowingly stating something that's not true is different than stating something you KNOW isn't true.

I have a feeling the lies that have been told about me will be retracted in the next month.......

As far as the Brad/12Clicks thing goes, BRAD is the one who asked me for proof. I gave it.

However, I'm getting a kick out of all the HORRIBLE things I've said about/to Cory over the last few months in his recent rant. I should pull up a history of the picks everyone else has made against him just in the last month. 100X worse than anything I've said.

Stealing is another thing that irritates the shit out of me. If someone works hard enough to own something, it's theirs. Period. Stay the hell away from it.

It's too late/early for me to get into to my spay/neuter raving........

/rant

gonzo
10-26-2006, 04:56 AM
Stealing is another thing that irritates the shit out of me. If someone works hard enough to own something, it's theirs. Period. Stay the hell away from it.
/rant
I recall having a simair conversation with you several times over the past few years. And of course within the last 6 months.

Time reveals all...including those times when youve been a bad judge of character.

jerseygto
10-26-2006, 09:03 AM
I recall having a simair conversation with you several times over the past few years. And of course within the last 6 months.

Time reveals all...including those times when youve been a bad judge of character.Not for nothin and i aint choosin sides here but as a newbie who learns everyday i kinda wanna know what to look out for and what i get myself into..but i make sure i get enough info b4 i comment or do anything else and lately alllll lot of people are finding things out anddddd producing proof while they are at it:okthumb: its kinda fucked up that other people giveem hell but it takes some people a while to get the big picture:hmm:

Hammer
10-26-2006, 11:42 AM
but unknowingly stating something that's not true is different than stating something you KNOW isn't true.
The difference is pretty subtle and you're talking semantics. Basically you're saying that if you call someone a rapist and you're wrong, that's okay if you admit you were wrong later, but if you call someone a rapist and are wrong but also know you're wrong, that's bad.

If you say someone is shaving and it hurts their business and later you find out you were mistaken and apologize, you still injured them.

The smart thing to do is to not say anything unless you're 100% sure, if it's something that can cause someone injury to their business or reputation.

taboo_gal
10-26-2006, 10:07 PM

except for the leaves

I hate raking leaves

I suggest a leaf blower/mulcher...perfect tool. I love it. ;)

I was in Florida for Christmas one year....70 degrees out and people are in shorts and having cookouts! I was miserable. Nice place to vacate, but I'd be on the roof in a heartbeat if I was forced to relocate. :)

As for Peaches, I know not, so I comment not. My dog wasn't present for that race.

Hell Puppy
10-26-2006, 10:08 PM
I'm still fucked off.

softball
10-26-2006, 11:11 PM
But I don't lie ;)

I'm also not very tolerant at times. I have ZERO patience and liars are one of the those that I have negative zero patience for. You might not like what I say and I may be a mean as hell bitch for saying it, but I don't lie. There's just no point, IMO. As stated, I might be WRONG, and I'll admit when I am, but unknowingly stating something that's not true is different than stating something you KNOW isn't true.

I have a feeling the lies that have been told about me will be retracted in the next month.......

As far as the Brad/12Clicks thing goes, BRAD is the one who asked me for proof. I gave it.

However, I'm getting a kick out of all the HORRIBLE things I've said about/to Cory over the last few months in his recent rant. I should pull up a history of the picks everyone else has made against him just in the last month. 100X worse than anything I've said.

It's too late/early for me to get into to my spay/neuter raving........

/rant

I call bullshit. You have called me a liar. And that is a bald faced lie in itself. So either apologise or admit you lied.

spazlabz
10-26-2006, 11:21 PM
Peaches... yeah I'd hit it

LOL

spaz

softball
10-26-2006, 11:32 PM
Peaches... yeah I'd hit it

LOL

spaz

And the beat goes on.

Jace
10-26-2006, 11:51 PM
I suggest a leaf blower/mulcher...perfect tool. I love it. ;)

I was in Florida for Christmas one year....70 degrees out and people are in shorts and having cookouts! I was miserable. Nice place to vacate, but I'd be on the roof in a heartbeat if I was forced to relocate. :)

As for Peaches, I know not, so I comment not. My dog wasn't present for that race.

we actually have one of those leaf blower/vacuums with the bag and shit

but it is still annoying....you blow everything to one place, then you still have to pick everything up

jerseygto
10-27-2006, 07:06 AM
we actually have one of those leaf blower/vacuums with the bag and shit

but it is still annoying....you blow everything to one place, then you still have to pick everything upYa know when i said i missed it well its probaly because i havent done it since 94' i mean if i went back up to visit i might do it once or twice but I kinda remember now how it just usually wastes half a day an its when your wanna relax for your real job that you gotta do it and just when you finish 2 days later it looks like you didnt do shit in the first place:hmm: yea i remember now!

Forest
10-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Peaches ROCKS!

Nuff said

thread closed

sudden
10-27-2006, 11:05 AM
I call bullshit. You have called me a liar. And that is a bald faced lie in itself. So either apologise or admit you lied.

On the contrary, you saying you're not a liar is without a doubt a lie. Everyone lies.

spazlabz
10-27-2006, 11:08 AM
first two rules in 'spaz's Rules For business (there are 12 rules);
1. Be honest in all your dealings
2. Understand facts sometimes change

spaz

Peaches
10-27-2006, 01:15 PM
The first year I lived up here in the woods, I used a rake. I raked 2 X 4 feet of property and the pile was a foot deep.

I bought a blower. It's electrical though (yes, I have a LOT of outside extension cords). It's the best thing since sliced bread. I wish Black and Decker would come out with one that uses a batter like their weed whacker.

Last year I didn't blow the leaves at all. Life went on. I'll sweep them off the deck, but blowing leaves when you live in the woods is almost silly.

softball
10-27-2006, 02:19 PM
On the contrary, you saying you're not a liar is without a doubt a lie. Everyone lies.

tch tch technical details, darling. This ain't a court of law. I called Peaches a liar because she lied bald faced on this board. Large lies.

Jace
10-27-2006, 02:34 PM
The first year I lived up here in the woods, I used a rake. I raked 2 X 4 feet of property and the pile was a foot deep.

I bought a blower. It's electrical though (yes, I have a LOT of outside extension cords). It's the best thing since sliced bread. I wish Black and Decker would come out with one that uses a batter like their weed whacker.

Last year I didn't blow the leaves at all. Life went on. I'll sweep them off the deck, but blowing leaves when you live in the woods is almost silly.

our neighbors hate us, we do leaves ONCE per year...when we see all the leaves are gone from the trees, then we do it, no sooner, no later

taboo_gal
10-27-2006, 10:17 PM
our neighbors hate us, we do leaves ONCE per year...when we see all the leaves are gone from the trees, then we do it, no sooner, no later

That makes sense. Why waste more time than necessary? I need a lawn boy, then I wouldn't care anymore.

sudden
10-27-2006, 10:28 PM
That makes sense. Why waste more time than necessary? I need a lawn boy, then I wouldn't care anymore.

Might want to ask rhetorical, I'm sure he doesn't have anything better to do (and no rhetorical, posting on Oprano does not count).

Hell Puppy
10-28-2006, 12:34 AM

One word describes my approach to yard maintenance: beaners

Ooops, sorry that's a brad term...

I think the proper GonZo term is: pepper belly

softball
10-28-2006, 02:58 AM
Might want to ask rhetorical, I'm sure he doesn't have anything better to do (and no rhetorical, posting on Oprano does not count).

sure, go ahead and ask. It seams like Peaches is ignoring all of this. But that is her modus operandi. Peaches, step up to the plate. You don't have Serge to save your ass any longer and I guess that has fucked you up big time. Now tell me about your relationship with Jimmy Carter, your bestest friend. Damn I hate liars. And you are about the best in the business.

softball
10-28-2006, 12:31 PM
sure, go ahead and ask. It seams like Peaches is ignoring all of this. But that is her modus operandi. Peaches, step up to the plate. You don't have Serge to save your ass any longer and I guess that has fucked you up big time. Now tell me about your relationship with Jimmy Carter, your bestest friend. Damn I hate liars. And you are about the best in the business.

And the silence was deafening.

Peaches
10-28-2006, 12:53 PM
And the silence was deafening.
I've commented several times about it already, I'm tired of repeating myself.

You have Google - it even proves he has a house in my neighborhood :) Hell, my painter was there last week.

softball
10-28-2006, 01:34 PM
I've commented several times about it already, I'm tired of repeating myself.

You have Google - it even proves he has a house in my neighborhood :) Hell, my painter was there last week.

I don't give a shit where he lives. That is not the point. You go over and ask him or his wife about his moscow trip, peaches. It will prove my point. Hell, when I got banned from this board you prattled on about my "lies" for about a week when I could not respond. (particularly accusing me of lying about Carter) Now you have been banned and all you can do is whine. Your incredibly lurid insinuations were outrageous. Personally I still think you got kicked off that "other" board for a history of bullshit. Maybe they chose the wrong issue but it was your history that caused the debacle.

Peaches
10-28-2006, 02:17 PM
Actually I was "kicked off" for telling the truth ;)

Unlike you, I don't claim to chit chat with the Carters. Though he did talk to our subdivision's garden club last year.

BTW, he made most of the furniture in his house here. But I bet you already knew that :)

softball
10-28-2006, 02:35 PM
Actually I was "kicked off" for telling the truth ;)

Unlike you, I don't claim to chit chat with the Carters. Though he did talk to our subdivision's garden club last year.

BTW, he made most of the furniture in his house here. But I bet you already knew that :)

Unlike you, I did chit chat with the Carters. That is your style Peaches; innuendo and insinuation. You see, I told the truth, you lied. I got banned.

I agreed that you got kicked off for telling the truth.
They just chose the wrong time to do it. But I would guess that after years of spreading insinuations, that someone just lit up and you were gone. Karma is a raggy bitch.

Peaches
10-28-2006, 02:43 PM
Unlike you, I did chit chat with the Carters. That is your style Peaches; innuendo and insinuation. You see, I told the truth, you lied. I got banned.

I agreed that you got kicked off for telling the truth.
They just chose the wrong time to do it. But I would guess that after years of spreading insinuations, that someone just lit up and you were gone. Karma is a raggy bitch.
My "innuendos" are always backed up by truth. This tends to trip a lot of people up.

And I'm still betting the Carters have absolutely ZERO idea who you are. I'll find out the next time he's here (though I did see a govt. helicopter last week so he may be here now) and see if I can find out. Serge knows your full name, right?

softball
10-28-2006, 03:20 PM
My "innuendos" are always backed up by truth. This tends to trip a lot of people up.

And I'm still betting the Carters have absolutely ZERO idea who you are. I'll find out the next time he's here (though I did see a govt. helicopter last week so he may be here now) and see if I can find out. Serge knows your full name, right?

Nothing to do with my name. Just another lame threat on this board. That is the way you and serge operate. Threats and innuendo. Nasty business, peaches. You let me know when you are going to drop by and I will tell you what questions to ask.

Peaches
10-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Nothing to do with my name. Just another lame threat on this board. That is the way you and serge operate. Threats and innuendo. Nasty business, peaches. You let me know when you are going to drop by and I will tell you what questions to ask.
Fine, let's act like I'm going to talk to him today so go ahead and give me the questions now so I don't have to come running back to the house, log in, and try to track you down if I see him during his walks.

softball
10-28-2006, 03:32 PM
Fine, let's act like I'm going to talk to him today so go ahead and give me the questions now so I don't have to come running back to the house, log in, and try to track you down if I see him during his walks.
You ask him about the Sovietskaya party Hotel and his room over the smokey noisy restaurant and his live network tv interview. I would assume he will rember that very well. When you do this, you may apologise and start acting in a more civil manner. I don't lie.

edit: or ask Roslyn if you see her.

Peaches
10-28-2006, 06:24 PM
You ask him about the Sovietskaya party Hotel and his room over the smokey noisy restaurant and his live network tv interview. I would assume he will rember that very well. When you do this, you may apologise and start acting in a more civil manner. I don't lie.

edit: or ask Roslyn if you see her.
OK, so where do YOU enter into this? I can ask him about his many dinners at The Pink Pig too and he'll remember it very well, but they don't involve you.

softball
10-28-2006, 06:36 PM
OK, so where do YOU enter into this? I can ask him about his many dinners at The Pink Pig too and he'll remember it very well, but they don't involve you.

You just think about that for a moment. Take a deep breath. I have no idea what the Pink Pig is, I assume it is your local fine dining establishment, but how many people are going to know about what happened in Russia? Or the smokey restaurant. Peaches, you are so hateful, you just can't face the fact you are dead wrong and a liar to boot. I have known this for years. You actually don't want to know the truth, do you? You railed on forever about this particular thing that is not a big deal. You were trying to embarrass me when you and your buddies swarmed like gnats on a coonhound. You created the issue. Personally it sounds like your life is going to hell in a handcart. Sucks to be you, kid.

gonzo
10-29-2006, 01:53 AM
Rumor is that the Pink Pig has some fine BBQ.

Now that you mention it I got a taste for some BBQ.

Road trip?

Jace
10-29-2006, 02:01 AM
http://www.pinkpig.cc/images/biglogo.gif

jerseygto
10-29-2006, 09:08 AM
http://www.pinkpig.cc/images/biglogo.gifUMMMMMM PIGGGGGG (homer simpson voice)

Peaches
10-29-2006, 12:02 PM

Road trip?
Pooles is better - I like the end pieces - PP doesn't have them :(

Walkers, around the corner from my house, is good too - and fast. And close. And has boiled peanuts.

Peaches
10-29-2006, 12:03 PM
Sucks to be you, kid.
I'm managing ;)

softball
10-29-2006, 12:39 PM
Pooles is better - I like the end pieces - PP doesn't have them :(

Walkers, around the corner from my house, is good too - and fast. And close. And has boiled peanuts.

Having dinner with Jimmy or do you just chat across the fence?

Hell Puppy
10-29-2006, 03:43 PM
I think it's about time for some REAL BBQ....

Rcourt64
10-29-2006, 04:24 PM
Yup,
So after 2 pages of thread...
You've all concluded,
1) Peaches doesn't lie
2) She loves her electric blower
3) And she likes BBQ

Nice stuff there :wnw: "2 pages worth" but nice :hmm:

softball
10-29-2006, 04:36 PM
Yup,
So after 2 pages of thread...
You've all concluded,
1) Peaches doesn't lie
2) She loves her electric blower
3) And she likes BBQ

Nice stuff there :wnw: "2 pages worth" but nice :hmm:

wrong on #1 and #3 is obvious

Rcourt64
10-29-2006, 04:56 PM
wrong on #1 and #3 is obvious

This stuff can't get any better. Screw NBC Soaps

gonzo
10-29-2006, 08:02 PM
I think it's about time for some REAL BBQ....
Me too. I want to try something new or that I dont have a lot.

Toby
10-29-2006, 08:17 PM
Me too. I want to try something new or that I dont have a lot.Let me know when you're coming to Houston and I'll take you for some REAL BBQ.

gonzo
10-29-2006, 08:17 PM
Let me know when you're coming to Houston and I'll take you for some REAL BBQ.
Pig or brisket?

Hell Puppy
10-29-2006, 09:02 PM
So where is the best BBQ anyone has ever had?

Toby
10-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Pig or brisket?Yes

Hammer
10-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Gonzo and I had some pretty darn tasty ribs and wings in Hollywood.

Jace
10-29-2006, 10:45 PM
I am partial to Fat Matt's Rib Shack on piedmont

we should all go one night for dinner

gonzo
10-29-2006, 11:02 PM
I am partial to Fat Matt's Rib Shack on piedmont

we should all go one night for dinner
Im down with that. But I want to try something new.

Maybe somewhere out of town....

happypeekers
10-30-2006, 03:13 AM
Im down with that. But I want to try something new.

Maybe somewhere out of town....

Memphis has the best BBQ~!

gonzo
10-30-2006, 03:20 AM
Memphis has the best BBQ~!
I was in memphis 5 years ago. I hung out at BB Kings on Beale Street and had a blast.

I didnt get to go to Graceland though. Always regretted that.

Forest
10-30-2006, 09:31 AM

Road trip?

dude

overnight me some

BBQ down here just aint worth a shit

gonzo
10-30-2006, 09:35 AM
dude

overnight me some

BBQ down here just aint worth a shit

Hmmmm let me see if I can get you some good Que.

Id imagine it sux ass there.

Peaches
10-30-2006, 11:46 AM
Rendezvous will FedEx ribs. It's OK - dry rub. Not as good as I thought it was going to be. http://www.hogsfly.com/

Nothing's better than homemade BBQ.

gonzo
10-30-2006, 11:52 AM
Rendezvous will FedEx ribs. It's OK - dry rub. Not as good as I thought it was going to be. http://www.hogsfly.com/

Fuck the dry rub

Forest
10-30-2006, 11:54 AM
Hmmmm let me see if I can get you some good Que.

Id imagine it sux ass there.

it does!

There are 2 BBQ places I drive by on my way to the office each morning

They are always stoking the wood smokers and that smell gets me in the mood for que all the time

But i know the sauce/spice just aint what its supposed to be

Forest
10-30-2006, 11:55 AM

I make a pretty darn good sauce my self

do it with pork butt. and I aint even a sutherner

;)

Rcourt64
10-30-2006, 12:42 PM
So where is the best BBQ anyone has ever had?

:inlove: RIBCITY:inlove:
Do they have them up there?
I truly never got into BBQ until G/F took me there. Mouth begins to drool with all types of riblets style, St.Louis style, babyback style, Bar BQ pork, beef, turkey, chicken,
with a few sides of corn cobette, baked potato "with all the trimmings" garlic bread, french fries, cole slaw, baked beans "with real chunks of pork or bacon in it"
GOOD STUFF
:licklips0

just love cloggin' those arteries

Peaches
10-30-2006, 01:11 PM
Fuck the dry rub
Took a day trip up there a few weeks ago - you can get them sauced too ;)

gonzo
10-30-2006, 01:13 PM
Took a day trip up there a few weeks ago - you can get them sauced too ;)
Fuck day trips

TheEnforcer
10-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Peaches has always been great to me. :okthumb: Hope to meet her someday! :)

Peaches
10-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Fuck day trips
It wasn't planned as a day trip - phone call came in and plans changed. I got my ribs, that's all I cared about :) My mother grew up in Memphis and my grandparents lived there most of the time I was growing up. I've seen enough of it - just go there for food now. :okthumb:

Peaches
10-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Peaches has always been great to me. :okthumb: Hope to meet her someday! :)
I swear, you're the only person I've "known" as long as I have and haven't met. I'm planning on doing a lot of traveling between now and next spring - maybe I'll surprise you :)

I know I'm headed to Chicago - are you near there?

TheEnforcer
10-30-2006, 04:42 PM
I swear, you're the only person I've "known" as long as I have and haven't met. I'm planning on doing a lot of traveling between now and next spring - maybe I'll surprise you :)

I know I'm headed to Chicago - are you near there?

About a four hour or so drive away. You gonna go to Vegas in jan? I'm almost certainly going to go there.

Hipchick
11-14-2006, 10:05 PM
Fuck the dry rub

I like a good rub..dry or wet...Yummy.. But about BBQ..Ya'll know I am up here with Peaches and I have tried all the BBQ here..But I love Rib County and the BBQ they have..they have better than normal sex, fall off the bone ribs that melt in your mouth..Nice time of year for a road trip..

gonzo
11-14-2006, 10:12 PM
I like a good rub..dry or wet...Yummy.. But about BBQ..Ya'll know I am up here with Peaches and I have tried all the BBQ here..But I love Rib County and the BBQ they have..they have better than normal sex, fall off the bone ribs that melt in your mouth..Nice time of year for a road trip..
http://www.fatfuckingsummit.com

Hipchick
11-14-2006, 10:19 PM
http://www.fatfuckingsummit.com

I will see if the Carters wanna come with..:rolleyes:

softball
11-14-2006, 11:39 PM

I am sure Peaches could arrange that with her good friends the Carters. Possibly over lunch.

Peaches
11-15-2006, 02:02 PM
Carter only goes to Pink Pig - he won't even go to Pooles because it's so pro-Republican ;)

softball
11-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Carter only goes to Pink Pig - he won't even go to Pooles because it's so pro-Republican ;)
I think Peaches should just invite them over. Good friends and all. Have Kenny Rogers drop by and join the party.

MaskTVMaura
11-15-2006, 04:31 PM
I can't comment on the Peaches/rhetorical drama, but I do have an opinion on Barbeque... if you want a mouthwatering barbequed meal, come over to my place any summer evening and I'll cook ya up something delicious! I get the tastiest organic (often kosher -- except for pork) meat and marinate it in the yummiest organic spices and sauces until it's ready to be attentively seared over my perfectly heated coals. When dinner is ready, we shall feast in my private garden until our bellies are satisfied.

Peaches
11-15-2006, 05:09 PM
I can't comment on the Peaches/rhetorical drama, but I do have an opinion on Barbeque... if you want a mouthwatering barbequed meal, come over to my place any summer evening and I'll cook ya up something delicious! I get the tastiest organic (often kosher -- except for pork) meat and marinate it in the yummiest organic spices and sauces until it's ready to be attentively seared over my perfectly heated coals. When dinner is ready, we shall feast in my private garden until our bellies are satisfied.
I have him on "ignore" so it's more a rhetorical/rhetorical drama ;) but I will be MORE than happy to join you at your home for BBQ :) If I buy the pork and promise not to make you touch it, can we still use pork? :)

softball
11-15-2006, 07:48 PM
I have him on "ignore" so it's more a rhetorical/rhetorical drama ;) but I will be MORE than happy to join you at your home for BBQ :) If I buy the pork and promise not to make you touch it, can we still use pork? :)

Peaches put me on ignore to avoid any more embarrassing faux pas. But she pays attention.

gonzo
11-15-2006, 08:33 PM
I think Peaches should just invite them over. Good friends and all. Have Kenny Rogers drop by and join the party.
Kenny Rogers used to have a pig place here. It was Kenny Rogers ROASTERS!

Kenny isnt involved anymore but we still eat there.

softball
11-15-2006, 09:05 PM

Here is one for Peaches....shhhhh pass it on. I just remembered. I actually did meet Kenny Rogers when he was with the First Edition. We all sang "I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in" on the steps of a building late one night. He never mentioned anything about a girl doing his tennis court though.

Peaches
11-15-2006, 09:57 PM

I think they were everywhere - wasn't there a Seinfeld episode about it?

Hell Puppy
11-15-2006, 10:59 PM
I think they were everywhere - wasn't there a Seinfeld episode about it?

I dont think Kenny's Roasters is same as the Roasters we eat at.

The one we eat at evolved from Tanners.

I do still miss the Tanners ayce chicken fingers nights every tuesday night.

Peaches
11-15-2006, 11:06 PM
I dont think Kenny's Roasters is same as the Roasters we eat at.
Gonzo was the one with THAT claim. I just said it was national. The old Kenny Rogers would never have cool tacky art that I want to buy. There was one right around the corner when I worked near Powers Ferry. Not bad, but not great. The other Roasters is much better. Tanners was also good - at least the one in Roswell.

BTW: http://www.stanthecaddy.com/the-chicken-roaster.html

softball
11-15-2006, 11:18 PM
So, this would be the Georgia gourmet club?

gonzo
11-15-2006, 11:24 PM
So, this would be the Georgia gourmet club?
THat will be announced soon.

softball
11-15-2006, 11:30 PM
THat will be announced soon.

LOL

softball
11-15-2006, 11:33 PM
Look at the views this thread gets.

gonzo
11-15-2006, 11:51 PM
Look at the views this thread gets.
Oprano is just a breeding ground for additional marketing.

Im not retired. I dont spam for a living and Im not out to earn your business.

I have to work for a living.

Rcourt64
11-19-2006, 11:12 AM
Where is the Medical Pro Lady anyway? is it true she a pug junkie lover?
Cause pugs love her back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqcrfTzV54A

& this is what happens when u mix pugs & blenders...
"No it's not what you think"....Don't be cynical !!! "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9l19D2sIHI

Rcourt64
11-19-2006, 11:17 AM

:rotflmao1 :bustingup :lmao1: :bustingup:lmao1: :bustingup :rotflmao1
u wanna buy some water front property in southern F.L ? :whistling

Peaches
11-19-2006, 11:24 AM
Where is the Medical Pro Lady anyway? is it true she a pug junkie lover?
Cause pugs love her back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqcrfTzV54A

& this is what happens when u mix pugs & blenders...
"No it's not what you think"....Don't be cynical !!! "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9l19D2sIHI
Pugs were bred purely for humor!

However, the puppy is chewing up all my furniture. Good thing I'd already decided to sell it with the house.

sudden
11-19-2006, 12:08 PM
Oprano is just a breeding ground for additional marketing.

Im not retired. I dont spam for a living and Im not out to earn your business.

Maybe if you had been spamming you could've retired instead of working for almost nothing :D

softball
11-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Pugs were bred purely for humor!

However, the puppy is chewing up all my furniture. Good thing I'd already decided to sell it with the house.

Damn that is heartless. I would never sell my puppy just because it chewed furniture. I would train it like any sensible person would do.

gonzo
11-19-2006, 12:48 PM
Maybe if you had been spamming you could've retired instead of working for almost nothing :D
True dat! Of course my mainstream work wasnt too shabby making 6 figures working 9-5 in a white collar job.

However I have had my brush with spam by providing hosting spammers for 6 months.The worst 6 months of my life. Your always left high and dry in the end.

They always dont pay that massive final bill AFTER theyve burned at least 3 of your upstream providers.

In the end... I sleep well at night not concerned about being arrested or jailed...I can travel anywhere I want...cross any boarder and Im not on Interpol's wanted list.

sudden
11-19-2006, 01:01 PM
In the end... I sleep well at night not concerned about being arrested or jailed...I can travel anywhere I want...cross any boarder and Im not on Interpol's wanted list.

Things that can all be solved easily if you have the amount of money you'd have made from Spam :)

gonzo
11-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Things that can all be solved easily if you have the amount of money you'd have made from Spam :)
Many a program was launched with that income.

Im too honest and ethical for my own good.

Peaches
11-19-2006, 01:24 PM
However I have had my brush with spam by providing hosting spammers for 6 months.The worst 6 months of my life. Your always left high and dry in the end.

They always dont pay that massive final bill AFTER theyve burned at least 3 of your upstream providers.
So you actually made money (or at least attempted to) off spam too. :okthumb:

gonzo
11-19-2006, 01:38 PM
So you actually made money (or at least attempted to) off spam too. :okthumb:
Ive never said that I didnt.
And in the end. No... it was a major loss.

Peaches
11-19-2006, 01:52 PM
Ive never said that I didnt.
And in the end. No... it was a major loss.
So...would you sleep better if you had made millions hosting spam? ;)

gonzo
11-19-2006, 02:05 PM
So...would you sleep better if you had made millions hosting spam? ;)
Probably not.

We got a small taste of the heat it brings.

Peaches
11-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Probably not.

We got a small taste of the heat it brings.
I could sleep easy with a few mill in my mattress. If the heat came, I'd sic the furniture eating pugs after them or I'd hang out with my bud's in Panama :)

gonzo
11-19-2006, 02:17 PM
I could sleep easy with a few mill in my mattress. If the heat came, I'd sic the furniture eating pugs after them or I'd hang out with my bud's in Panama :)
Different set of values I suppose.
Im beginning to think that you want to keep money in a matress though.
Banks are all about the homeland security

Peaches
11-19-2006, 02:22 PM
Different set of values I suppose.
Im beginning to think that you want to keep money in a matress though.
Banks are all about the homeland security
Hard to completely avoid banks. Even legitmate cash real estate deals aren't really "cash" - there's still a check and an attorney involved. I have to deal with the banks no matter what. I just make sure I keep the higher amounts in the higher paying MM's and spread the love around. And have at least a months worth of living expenses IN CASH. But not in the mattress :)

sudden
11-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Many a program was launched with that income.

Im too honest and ethical for my own good.

What was that quote someone keeps around here? Wasn't it something like "ethics are a bad excuse to rationalize failure"?

Hell Puppy
11-19-2006, 09:46 PM
What was that quote someone keeps around here? Wasn't it something like "ethics are a bad excuse to rationalize failure"?

Only the truly weak make the conscious decision to compromise their ethics for mere monetary gain.

But I guess by the token of those who live by the quote to which you refer Ken Lay, Bernie Ebbers, et al are successful and the companies who do not cook the books are failures.

softball
11-19-2006, 09:55 PM
Only the truly weak make the conscious decision to compromise their ethics for mere monetary gain.

But I guess by the token of those who live by the quote to which you refer Ken Lay, Bernie Ebbers, et al are successful and the companies who do not cook the books are failures.

Serge comes to mind. All he has is money but can't buy success to save his life.

Rcourt64
11-19-2006, 11:19 PM

Compromising their Ethics????
"uhmm, and who's s supposedly is setting the moral standards here??? :scratchin "

just curious bro?

softball
11-19-2006, 11:30 PM
"uhmm, and who's s supposedly is setting the moral standards here??? :scratchin "

just curious bro?

It is nothing to do with moral standards. It is to do with class.

softball
11-19-2006, 11:33 PM
Something that is in short supply in our business. I don't care if you drive an Escalade. You know how you got it. Hell, I could sell coke and make the same dough, but why would I? Fuck the rats in this business. Kind of like Joe Kennedy and look what happened to that family. Absolutely no respect. OK, I know jack was a good guy, but a first among rats.

Hell Puppy
11-19-2006, 11:39 PM

just curious bro?

Dont confuse morality with ethics.

Views surrounding nudity, sex, etc vary from region to region, country to country, religion to religion.

However, a basic sense of right and wrong regarding things like thievery, deception are pretty universally accepted across humanity.

softball
11-19-2006, 11:44 PM
"However, a basic sense of right and wrong regarding things like thievery, deception are pretty universally accepted across humanity."

Not in old school porn.
edit. because I don't need the aggravation of a freeking lawsuit for speaking the truth.

gonzo
11-19-2006, 11:51 PM
"However, a basic sense of right and wrong regarding things like thievery, deception are pretty universally accepted across humanity."

Not in old school porn.
edit. because I don't need the aggravation of a freeking lawsuit for speaking the truth.
The truth is the best defense for libel.

softball
11-19-2006, 11:59 PM
The truth is the best defense for libel.

Yeah, but why do I need to even defend it. I am going to Mexico tomorrow for a little r and r. I have no need of litigation to prove a point. I know I am right. The cocksuckers all have lawyers and I really don't need the agro.

Bobby Love
11-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Truth is absolute protection from libel, but your point is well taken concerning lawyers.

Peaches
11-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Dont confuse morality with ethics.

Views surrounding nudity, sex, etc vary from region to region, country to country, religion to religion.

However, a basic sense of right and wrong regarding things like thievery, deception are pretty universally accepted across humanity.
So it's "wrong" to spam but "right" to make money off hosting the spammers? ;)

Sorry, but especially in this biz, spamming just ain't up there with unethical or immoral to me.

As far as universally accepted across humanity, I can pretty much guarantee you most people would choose a spammer over a pornographer to have into their home.

sudden
11-20-2006, 12:23 PM

There are degrees of ethics. You dont need to keep the same ethics as the worst, but you sure as hell can't be an angel to make it in any business.

Hell Puppy
11-21-2006, 01:18 AM
So it's "wrong" to spam but "right" to make money off hosting the spammers? ;)

Sorry, but especially in this biz, spamming just ain't up there with unethical or immoral to me.

As far as universally accepted across humanity, I can pretty much guarantee you most people would choose a spammer over a pornographer to have into their home.

Where did I list spamming as a specific behavior as either ethical or unethical?

Hell Puppy
11-21-2006, 01:22 AM
There are degrees of ethics. You dont need to keep the same ethics as the worst, but you sure as hell can't be an angel to make it in any business.

You can be tough and strong to the point of being ruthless and still have ethics.

Wal-mart is a good example. They're brutal with suppliers, vendors and competitors alike. Many people eve argue they are bad for communities. But can you really point to anything they do that is unethical?

Hell Puppy
11-21-2006, 01:22 AM
To quote Omar: "A man's gotta have a code."

sudden
11-21-2006, 09:03 AM
You can be tough and strong to the point of being ruthless and still have ethics.

Wal-mart is a good example. They're brutal with suppliers, vendors and competitors alike. Many people eve argue they are bad for communities. But can you really point to anything they do that is unethical?

Is what Microsoft does unethical? Handing over money to one company in order to eradicate another, buying up the competition as soon as they become a threat etc?

In both the case of Wal-mart and Microsoft, what they're doing may not be nice, but it's not unethical.

Peaches
11-21-2006, 11:16 AM
Where did I list spamming as a specific behavior as either ethical or unethical?
Sorry, it seems like Gonzo was doing that and since spamming was what we were talking about, I ASSumed you were referring to it also. Sometimes the lines between the two of you blur. What WERE you referring to since the rest of us were talking about spamming?

justb
11-21-2006, 03:39 PM
this is turning into a rice cooker thread ; )

Happy Thanksgiving Peaches

gonzo
11-21-2006, 03:47 PM

I bought a slow cooker last week. I havent tested it out yet.

Peaches
11-21-2006, 06:12 PM

LOL!!! You too, R ;)

Hell Puppy
11-21-2006, 11:40 PM
Sorry, it seems like Gonzo was doing that and since spamming was what we were talking about, I ASSumed you were referring to it also. Sometimes the lines between the two of you blur. What WERE you referring to since the rest of us were talking about spamming?

I wasn't referring to anything in particular.

All the ethics stuff started with the Zango threads though, I'd definitely consider anything like malware to be unethical. It alters a person's computer without their permission, makes it do things they dont want it to do and inhibits it's ability to perform as that person would reasonably expect. It serves no purpose or provides no value to the consumer of the product other than to make a dollar for the "advertiser" who installed it.

gonzo
11-21-2006, 11:52 PM
I wasn't referring to anything in particular.

All the ethics stuff started with the Zango threads though, I'd definitely consider anything like malware to be unethical. It alters a person's computer without their permission, makes it do things they dont want it to do and inhibits it's ability to perform as that person would reasonably expect. It serves no purpose or provides no value to the consumer of the product other than to make a dollar for the "advertiser" who installed it.
12clicks says that SI displayed ads for its advertisers.