PDA

View Full Version : Will 12 clicks crash and burn?

softball
10-24-2006, 01:57 AM
Will old school still fly in today's market?

Hell Puppy
10-24-2006, 02:32 AM
Will old school still fly in today's market?

I haven't looked to see if he's doing psp or his own merchant account.

Either way, I'm sure he has enough buddies more than happy to burn either to the ground and get what they can.

Devil his due, neither he nor his partner have ever been about the long term, get in, get everything you can from whatever venture you're currently on, when the money isn't worth the effort move on to the next game.

If they've done some legwork to get a couple of offshore merchant accounts they can turn n burn for 6-9 months if they give a quality taste to their buds in exchange for exits, cross sells, etc. A shiny new merchant account is quite tasty.

Hammer
10-24-2006, 08:01 AM
His sites will probably convert new surfers because to them it's all new anyway. I don't see how they're going to convert his partners traffic though since they'll be coming from shiny new sites and landing on stuff that looks like it's 10 years old.

Peaches
10-24-2006, 08:45 AM
I don't think they'll crash and burn. I also don't think they are going to be seeing the money they were back in 1996, like they seem to think is going to happen.

gonzo
10-24-2006, 08:51 AM
I don't think they'll crash and burn. I also don't think they are going to be seeing the money they were back in 1996, like they seem to think is going to happen.
But in the grand scheme of thing it dont matter either way to me.

I dont have to use threats or questionable domain names in order to make a living.