PDA

View Full Version : LOST is getting BORING!

Jace
10-12-2006, 05:22 AM
last nights episode was so incredibly boring, they basically just had two weeks worth of episodes that covered the exact same topic and didn't go any further

and I just fast forward through the flashbacks now, they don't even pertain to the new stuff anymore

the only good part of last night episode was the last 5 minutes, and even then, that wasn't enough for me to take this show much longer

TheEnforcer
10-12-2006, 11:06 AM
Oh man I disagree. There is sooo much to learn and I love the new revelations and insights into the characters.

CDSmith
10-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Looks like next week's episode might be a bit better, judging from the preview scenes.

I can't wait for that stupid looking leader of the "others" to get his ass handed to him, he looks like a complete idiot with those beady eyes and retarded ears. :yowsa:

Jace
10-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Looks like next week's episode might be a bit better, judging from the preview scenes.

I can't wait for that stupid looking leader of the "others" to get his ass handed to him, he looks like a complete idiot with those beady eyes and retarded ears. :yowsa:

yeah, next weeks did look REALLY good

one of the things about Lost I really loved the combination of the supernatural, scientific and drama elements...most of all the supernatural is what really got us into likiing that show

hopefully next week will bring us back in :)