PDA

View Full Version : Religious bannings on the adult web forums

Jace
10-11-2006, 01:41 AM
seems that Crissy Moran has been banned from the Medium Pimpin board, now Donny has been banned from GFY

well, Donny was sent to Conventry, LOL...even better IMO

gonzo
10-11-2006, 01:48 AM
seems that Crissy Moran has been banned from the Medium Pimpin board, now Donny has been banned from GFY

well, Donny was sent to Conventry, LOL...even better IMO

They are both welcome here.

Hell Puppy
10-11-2006, 02:10 AM
We haven't had someone come thru and try to save us all from going to hell in a long long time.

Toby
10-11-2006, 06:51 AM
That's gonna bring 'em outta the woodwork, I'd better go fetch my tinfoil hat. :rolleyes:

jerseygto
10-11-2006, 08:48 AM
We haven't had someone come thru and try to save us all from going to hell in a long long time.Well thats when we release the hounds of hell :okthumb: but then again its always fun to hear them talk and an contratict themselves but then again its just my opinion:)

TheEnforcer
10-11-2006, 02:38 PM
What exactly were they banned for? IE- were they stirring up shit or was it just because they found god and had a change of mind about the biz?

Jace
10-11-2006, 04:08 PM
What exactly were they banned for? IE- were they stirring up shit or was it just because they found god and had a change of mind about the biz?

Crissy was banned from MP cause she started going all crazy saying no one cared about her and Jesus

Donny was put into "Tachy" because he kept trying to teach everyone about God and his born again beliefs

apparently Donny is out of Tachy now and back to preaching...he calls it defending himself, but any idiot can see it is a sermon on the mount disguised as defense

TheEnforcer
10-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the inmfo Jace.

MaskTVMaura
10-11-2006, 05:52 PM
We're bound to lose a few every now and then...

Hammer
10-11-2006, 09:05 PM
Banning Crissy from MP was ridiculous.

Toby
10-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Banning Crissy from MP was ridiculous.That's why they wager on horse races, differences in opinion.

tony404
10-11-2006, 10:53 PM
I dont understand they left the business then why keep posting on the boards. I asked on multiple donny threads why is he posting and not at work but he ignored me. He said he got a job why isnt he at work, he has a kid to take care of. No answer.

Hammer
10-12-2006, 08:43 AM
I dont understand they left the business then why keep posting on the boards. I asked on multiple donny threads why is he posting and not at work but he ignored me. He said he got a job why isnt he at work, he has a kid to take care of. No answer.
I think it's hilarious how we are always shouting about free speech and how the government has no right to tell us what to think and do and how the FCC sucks because they dictate what we can listen to on the radio and watch on TV and yet at the same time, some of you then turn around and condone banning someone because you don't like what they say on a message board.

If you don't like what's on TV, turn it off. If you don't like what's on the radio, turn it off. If you don't like what someone says on a message board, turn them off and put them on ignore.

Toby
10-12-2006, 09:04 AM
...condone banning someone because you don't like what they say on a message board.In Crissy's case I think it had far more to do with avoiding a heated public discourse between Crissy and Kevin than about what Crissy was posting. Emotions were high, and some cooling off needed to happen. I think it was a prudent move as it probably prevented a nasty exchange that would have done no one any good.

Jace
10-12-2006, 11:36 AM
I think Jack said it best

I thought about this a little bit. There's a kind of censorship that wants to shut something up. Then there's another kind of censorship that wants to shut up the things that want other things to be shut up. I don't see the 2nd kind as censorship at all. In my mind, that's the necessary POLICING OF FREE SPEECH -- :2 cents:

Hammer
10-12-2006, 02:31 PM
In Crissy's case I think it had far more to do with avoiding a heated public discourse between Crissy and Kevin than about what Crissy was posting. Emotions were high, and some cooling off needed to happen. I think it was a prudent move as it probably prevented a nasty exchange that would have done no one any good.
It would have done me some good. I was looking forward to it, but no, Kevin had to go and take my fun away. :whistling

LadyMischief
10-12-2006, 02:59 PM
In Crissy's case I think it had far more to do with avoiding a heated public discourse between Crissy and Kevin than about what Crissy was posting. Emotions were high, and some cooling off needed to happen. I think it was a prudent move as it probably prevented a nasty exchange that would have done no one any good.

I'd tend to agree. I know Kevin likes Crissy and has always considered her a friend. He's gone out of his way to help her more than once. I think he just didn't want things to get any uglier than they had already gotten. He doesn't want to see her hurt most certainly, he just doesn't want her being a cause for more controversy. He's a smart guy, he's dotted his i's and crossed his t's.