10-10-2006, 12:59 AM
...Die From it!

Hell Puppy
10-10-2006, 01:07 AM
...Die From it!

http://celebrity-photos.elliottback.com/wp-content/grace-park-05.jpg

jerseygto
10-10-2006, 08:36 AM
As a huge fan of the origonal series when i was 6 the new series is defintely my top favorite show (firefly on scifi is good too) edward j olmos is the perfect adama(you cant beat lorne greene) but he almost does!! starbuck as a woman she is fineeeeee the writing,acting and progression of the series out friggin standing:okthumb: :okthumb:

TheEnforcer
10-10-2006, 10:17 AM
Just watched the season premeire last night on TIVO! Can't wait for the season to play out. Awesome show. Gaius Balter is such an awesome character.

CDSmith
10-10-2006, 01:48 PM
They say "frackin'" a little too much, it's getting to sound kind of stupid at times.

Other than that, it's the top space series on TV for sure.

Jace
10-10-2006, 06:24 PM
We just finished watching seasons 1 and 2, and finally got to see the premiere of season 3....holy shit this is going to good

the upcoming episodes are called the "exodus" part 1 and 2, so this is going to get interesting for sure

Hell Puppy
10-11-2006, 12:12 AM
They say "frackin'" a little too much, it's getting to sound kind of stupid at times.

Other than that, it's the top space series on TV for sure.

Yeah, would rather it be on HBO or someplace where they didn't have to do that....and commercial free.

One of the very few non-HBO series that I watch.

JohnV
10-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Wow, sci-fi geeks, love it :) The show is good. It took me a little while to get into it because I was such a fan of the original, but I came around.

Hell Puppy
10-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Wow, sci-fi geeks, love it :) The show is good. It took me a little while to get into it because I was such a fan of the original, but I came around.

Yeah, I had trouble adjusting to the fact that I found "Starbuck" and "Boomer" to be hot.

If Starbuck goes on to be on the new version of the A-Team, I'm gonna have serious issues.

jerseygto
10-11-2006, 11:38 PM
Yeah, I had trouble adjusting to the fact that I found "Starbuck" and "Boomer" to be hot.

If Starbuck goes on to be on the new version of the A-Team, I'm gonna have serious issues.WHEWWWWW!! an i thought is was only meee:yowsa: but she prob could kick dirk bennidicts ass though hell i wouldent mind if she kicked mine:okthumb: