PDA

View Full Version : Turkey and Titties

gonzo
10-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Its time for that Atlanta tradition that we attempt to celebrate every year at thanksgiving.

Each year us poor old single guys have spent our Thanksgiving evening at a local strip bar after the family meetings.

Dirty Doug [its founder] calls it Turkey and Tits.

Its a free catered dinner and the clubs are pretty empty. And the girls working are very happy to see anyone.

IS anyone interested? I figure if we try to plan it now the chances for success might might be higher.

Hell Puppy
10-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Its time for that Atlanta tradition that we attempt to celebrate every year at thanksgiving.

Each year us poor old single guys have spent our Thanksgiving evening at a local strip bar after the family meetings.

Dirty Doug [its founder] calls it Turkey and Tits.

Its a free catered dinner and the clubs are pretty empty. And the girls working are very happy to see anyone.

IS anyone interested? I figure if we try to plan it now the chances for success might might be higher.

As usual, not likely for me, that's typically family time.

Jace
10-08-2006, 08:09 PM
As usual, not likely for me, that's typically family time.

same here...kentucky time for me

gonzo
10-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Dirty Doug and I will be so very sad.

Hell Puppy
10-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Dirty Doug and I will be so very sad.

You're just being hateful by scheduling it during a time you know no one can go.

gonzo
10-08-2006, 08:31 PM
You're just being hateful by scheduling it during a time you know no one can go.
Youd be late anyway.