10-07-2006, 06:43 PM
1 am. "Dem Cakes"

Plenty of notice for all.

iamkathi
10-07-2006, 07:01 PM
1am, Sunday?

iamkathi
10-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Count me in. They have new desserts. I had a company meeting there on Thursday afternoon with my drivers. It was amazing for them.

Jace
10-07-2006, 07:45 PM
where?

Peaches
10-07-2006, 07:53 PM
where?
Marietta Diner on 41 on the left if you're headed north, right before the Big Chicken.

Count me out and feel free to talk bad about me behind my back.

Jace
10-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Marietta Diner on 41 on the left if you're headed north, right before the Big Chicken.

are you coming? yay! it has been too long!!

Jace
10-07-2006, 07:57 PM
jeez, that is almost as far of a drive for me as it is for peaches...hehe

http://www.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=Tucker,+Ga.&daddr=306+Cobb+Pkwy+S,+Marietta,+GA+30060+(Mariett a+Diner)+%4033.944255,-84.517117&sll=33.895375,-84.35122&sspn=0.477621,0.565796&ie=UTF8&z=11&ll=33.895497,-84.367447&spn=0.477621,0.565796&om=1

gonzo
10-07-2006, 11:52 PM
To sweeten the pot its a very rare appearance of Mandi Blake and Tony 404 for any of you that are sitting on the fence about coming.

All are welcome and Jace says hes buying deserts.

Jace
10-08-2006, 03:06 AM
To sweeten the pot its a very rare appearance of Mandi Blake and Tony 404 for any of you that are sitting on the fence about coming.

All are welcome and Jace says hes buying deserts.

haha, funny guy, posting this after I already left, hahahah

Jace
10-08-2006, 03:07 AM

boo! why didn't you wanna come????

i was anxious to see you :hmm:

tony404
10-08-2006, 03:50 AM
that was so much fun, i look forward to next week:)

Hell Puppy
10-08-2006, 03:55 AM

Why would we do that?

To satisfy your curiousity, you were only mentioned a couple of times. First we joked that we'd be starting on time since you were not coming. Then Jace asked why you weren't there and Kathi attempted to explain it.

Oh oh, and a condo investment opportunity in the mountains was suggested for ya during a related discussion, but I'll let someone else share that one with you since you cant tell whether I'm kidding or not...

Hell Puppy
10-08-2006, 03:57 AM
Great to see everyone....and good greasy late night food as usual.

Someone pass me a lipitor...

Jace
10-08-2006, 03:57 AM
that was so much fun, i look forward to next week:)

i had a great time, i told gonzo we should make it a weekly, or at least bi-weekly thing

if we start doing at midnight I can stay longer :)

Jace
10-08-2006, 03:59 AM
Why would we do that?

To satisfy your curiousity, you were only mentioned a couple of times. First we joked that we'd be starting on time since you were not coming. Then Jace asked why you weren't there and Kathi attempted to explain it.

Oh oh, and a condo investment opportunity in the mountains was suggested for ya during a related discussion, but I'll let someone else share that one with you since you cant tell whether I'm kidding or not...

boo for peaches not being there!!!

actually, if I had some extra cash those condos sounds cool, not sure how the wife would feel about nudists though, most of them aren't very appeasing to the eyes, haha

gonzo
10-08-2006, 04:02 AM
Ill dump the pics of the MG with the Mustang engine in it tomorrow.

Jace saw it he will back me up.

Jace
10-08-2006, 04:05 AM
Ill dump the pics of the MG with the Mustang engine in it tomorrow.

Jace saw it he will back me up.

that was fucking crazy to say the least

when he took off I think he actually lifted off the ground

Hell Puppy
10-08-2006, 04:07 AM

actually, if I had some extra cash those condos sounds cool, not sure how the wife would feel about nudists though, most of them aren't very appeasing to the eyes, haha

If you buy one, me and GonZo will come and hang out.

Hell Puppy
10-08-2006, 04:09 AM
that was fucking crazy to say the least

when he took off I think he actually lifted off the ground

Gonzo and I were just chatting about that... For a car that light with that much motor to actually be able to stick that power to the ground, you'd have to set up the rear springs to let it raise up and shift all of that weight of the motor onto the rears to get any traction at all. Otherwise it'd just spin the tires off.

I had the SRT with me, would've loved to have caught him at a light to get a measure of just how fast that thing was.

iamkathi
10-08-2006, 12:12 PM
I am in for next week and the infamous Larry will even be there.

I can do midnight easier because of the Falcons Game on Sunday and flights...and whatnot.

But, Larry and I are team players and we'll be there at the appointed time.

Last night/this morning was great. It was really good seeing everyone again.

I'm all for making it a weekly event, so everyone knows the when and where part. Lord knows their menu can keep you busy for a while.

Peaches
10-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Don't plan on me being there for the weekly breakfasts. I will be saving a lot of gas and time compared to the last few years.

I still need to meet with your wife though - maybe we can do a lunch or something.

gonzo
10-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Don't plan on me being there for the weekly breakfasts. I will be saving a lot of gas and time compared to the last few years.

I still need to meet with your wife though - maybe we can do a lunch or something.
My lunch time is free most days!

iamkathi
10-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Lunch is easier than a 1am 'breakfast'

tony404
10-08-2006, 05:11 PM
so we are not doing breakfast now? Also it sounds like peaches doesnt want to drive talking about gas and time Lunch maybe hard I dont think Jace and his have seen 12 pm in a long time lol

Peaches
10-08-2006, 06:28 PM
so we are not doing breakfast now? Also it sounds like peaches doesnt want to drive talking about gas and time Lunch maybe hard I dont think Jace and his have seen 12 pm in a long time lol
Oh, I've been driving almost once a week for the past 3 years. I was willing to do it for friends.

Jace
10-08-2006, 06:33 PM

i think there are two convos going on here

Midnight at the diner is going to be a weekly thing from my understanding

lunch is a whole nother ball to tackle

hell, i didn't even get up til 5pm today

Jace
10-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Oh, I've been driving almost once a week for the past 3 years. I was willing to do it for friends.

hmph, not sure what I did to deserve that, but fuck you too

Peaches
10-08-2006, 07:02 PM
hmph, not sure what I did to deserve that, but fuck you too
I wasn't referring to you ;) As you noticed, I invited both you and your wife to lunch (thought that would be best with her hours) in order to give her some business that we've been talking about. So take your "fuck you too" back. The parties I was referring to know exactly who they are so you wouldn't be asking yourself what you deserved, lol ;)

You also wouldn't invite me to dinner 15 minutes before you sat down to eat knowing I live 1.5 hours away then tell me I "missed" meetings regarding trips and ergo couldn't go on them. Just a small taste of the BS I've finally grown tired of.

Hell Puppy
10-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Before anyone muddies the water....

Let's go ahead and set breakfast for next week:

Midnight
Mayretta Diner
Saturday night/Sunday AM

Everyone welcome.

Hell Puppy
10-08-2006, 08:04 PM
lunch is a whole nother ball to tackle

hell, i didn't even get up til 5pm today

Yah, dinner and late night is pretty easy.

Lunch is tough. I also regularly sleep thru it. If I'm up early enough for lunch it usually means I'm busy. Then there's the issue of getting around Atlanta during mid-day and we're all spread out pretty far and wide.

Kathi, GonZo and the 404's over around Cobb during the day. You and I closer to the northeast corner of town. We have others downtown and up the dunwoody/roswell corridor.

That's why we usually end up around Dunwoody or maybe Northpoint as it's kinda inbetween everyone.

iamkathi
10-08-2006, 09:25 PM
I'll admit I knew the lunch deal was a different event. I just wanted to stir the shit. It was funny to me, sorry if I offended or confused anyone else.

It is difficult to make last minute plans when everyone's schedule is so varied.

I am down with breakfast on Saturday night/Sunday morning and I'd be glad to see this as a weekly event.

And... I'll stay away from the other mess, as it doesn't involve me.

gonzo
10-08-2006, 09:30 PM
I'll admit I knew the lunch deal was a different event. I just wanted to stir the shit. It was funny to me, sorry if I offended or confused anyone else.

It is difficult to make last minute plans when everyone's schedule is so varied.

I am down with breakfast on Saturday night/Sunday morning and I'd be glad to see this as a weekly event.

And... I'll stay away from the other mess, as it doesn't involve me.
I will continue to fuck off.