PDA

View Full Version : NATS update on Xclusive Cash suit

gonzo
10-06-2006, 12:15 PM
From John Albright---
We understand there are rumors floating around that TMM has lost its case with NR Media and is subject to a massive judgment. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE! There have been procedural tactics for both sides which have now been resolved. We are at the very early stages of the litigation which is going forward. TMM intends to pursue its claims on the merits vigorously and to defend against NR Media's claims in a similar fashion. We are very confident in the positions we have taken and firmly believe that we will prevail on all issues

TheEnforcer
10-06-2006, 01:12 PM
In simple terms. "We still think we'll kick their ass in court"

Toby
10-06-2006, 02:32 PM
The discovery phase should be most interesting, although much of it may not be publicly accessible unless used later during trial.

Jace
10-06-2006, 04:24 PM
I would imagine they are moving on to discovery any time now :okthumb:

and yes, it WILL get interesting for sure

gonzo
10-06-2006, 04:41 PM
I would imagine they are moving on to discovery any time now :okthumb:

and yes, it WILL get interesting for sure

One thing that looks interesting is that someone doesnt seem to be a very credible in all this already. But then I think thats been questioned before on Oprano.....

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=38373&highlight=dirty+doug

Heres the good bits from my old partner Dirty Doug

Tucker,
If you are buying drinks at the next industry event, I am due about 250 thousand of them. Gonzo is correct that you were supposed to meet at 230 Peachtree, Atlanta. We (you, Gonzo and I) even spoke on the phone two weeks prior.

Perhaps you suffer from a disorder where someone forgets shit....what is that called again....ah hell, it will come back to me shortly :headwall:

Toby
10-06-2006, 05:02 PM
I was wondering if this was the same Tucker that was involved with DRM a few years ago. As I recall there was some litigation with that company too. I think I see a trend.

Hammer
10-06-2006, 05:10 PM
I was wondering if this was the same Tucker that was involved with DRM a few years ago.
Same Tucker.

Hell Puppy
10-07-2006, 02:28 AM
This likely gets uglier as time goes on. NATS isn't backing down and NR Media has basically gone "all in".