PDA

View Full Version : The road tour begins next thursday!

JoesHO
10-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Want to know if We are coming to your town?
look at the road map here

www.earlmiller.com/ontheroad/map.jpg

Jace
10-05-2006, 09:36 PM
so, if my wife has already shot for earl in the past, can she enter the centerfold search? hehe

JoesHO
10-05-2006, 10:56 PM
so, if my wife has already shot for earl in the past, can she enter the centerfold search? hehe

I am sure we would be happy to shoot her again.

she looked great when I saw her last time I was in Atlanta. ( although it was briefly at the cheetah)

Then all those girls came up, and then wham we was gone to the next bar.

fusionx
10-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Want to know if We are coming to your town?
look at the road map here

www.earlmiller.com/ontheroad/map.jpg

You're coming to Charlotte on a Monday??!

I'm taking Tuesday off.. Ricks will be waiting. How do you like your steak cooked?

Hey - how many are coming with you?

JoesHO
10-06-2006, 05:28 PM
You're coming to Charlotte on a Monday??!

I'm taking Tuesday off.. Ricks will be waiting. How do you like your steak cooked?

Hey - how many are coming with you?

to charlotte I will be alone ( unless gonzo rides over too)

Hell Puppy
10-07-2006, 02:26 AM
This would be a good time for me to point out again that the FFN's have a bounty on Joe's toilet in the RV for anyone who can leave him a really nasty stinky surprise sitting in it.

gonzo
10-07-2006, 02:27 AM
to charlotte I will be alone ( unless gonzo rides over too)
I did not see the return leg back to Atlanta.

Jace
10-07-2006, 02:30 AM
This would be a good time for me to point out again that the FFN's have a bounty on Joe's toilet in the RV for anyone who can leave him a really nasty stinky surprise sitting in it.

*raises hand*

what would I win?

side note: you are also invited to my place next sunday hell puppy, I would love to have you there

Hell Puppy
10-07-2006, 02:36 AM
*raises hand*

what would I win?

side note: you are also invited to my place next sunday hell puppy, I would love to have you there

I'm thinking the first one to do it and provide photographic evidence probably gets to go to the FFN Summit at Berns Steakhouse.

And thanks, would love to come....and no bounties on your toilet, wouldn't want your better half kicking our asses... ;)

JoesHO
10-07-2006, 11:09 AM
I did not see the return leg back to Atlanta.

Yep, you would have to fly back this rig makes no return stops on this journey .

Jace
10-07-2006, 05:48 PM
I'm thinking the first one to do it and provide photographic evidence probably gets to go to the FFN Summit at Berns Steakhouse.

And thanks, would love to come....and no bounties on your toilet, wouldn't want your better half kicking our asses... ;)

hehehe

*jace starts plotting*

Jace
10-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Yep, you would have to fly back this rig makes no return stops on this journey .

charlotte to atlanta - $79 - Airtran

god I love airtran

Hell Puppy
10-07-2006, 06:06 PM

god I love airtran

Charlotte to Atlanta in one way rentacar $30....

I can drive to/from Charlotte as fast as I can get to the airport, deal with security, fly down and then drive back home from airport.

gonzo
10-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Charlotte to Atlanta in one way rentacar $30....

I can drive to/from Charlotte as fast as I can get to the airport, deal with security, fly down and then drive back home from airport.
Ill rent a car in all probability if I decide to take out that toilet.

Jace
10-07-2006, 06:38 PM
see, I have 2 definite advantages over most of you for the toilet bomb

1. my irritable bowel pretty much guarantees that anything I lay in there would gross out even tubgirl

2. my wife can act as a nice diversion

but now that we have talked about it enough, this will have to be an even sneakier operation

JoesHO
10-07-2006, 08:04 PM

god I love airtran

your welcome to ride over with us Jace,

Last time I went I was fucked up two days straight LOL

( I will double the price HP is gonna pay for plugging the shitter LOL)

HP you of course are welcomed to ride over as well if you wold like , the rig has plenty of room in it .

Jace
10-07-2006, 08:24 PM
your welcome to ride over with us Jace,

Last time I went I was fucked up two days straight LOL

( I will double the price HP is gonna pay for plugging the shitter LOL)

HP you of course are welcomed to ride over as well if you wold like , the rig has plenty of room in it .

maybe. wil have to see what is going on...those dates sounds familiar for some reason, i think we may be leaving to out of town soon to there

Hell Puppy
10-08-2006, 04:12 AM
maybe. wil have to see what is going on...those dates sounds familiar for some reason, i think we may be leaving to out of town soon to there

I think that week is Thanksgiving week. That would be tough.

Though turkey can make for some really disgusting feces...