PDA

View Full Version : Jason Tucker has some explaining to do

Jace
10-05-2006, 07:26 PM
I have NEVER owned nor do I own Xclusivecash.

really Tucker? wow, according to this pdf straight from the North Carolina Secretary of State, you have been an owner since July 20th, 2006

http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/imaging/Dime/IVTIFF_15916026.pdf

For those that have no idea

Naked Rhino is the parent company for xclusive cash, how does that not make him a owner... on top of that.. all the drama that involved XC... Tucker is the ONLY ONE that's made any posts in regards to it

Hammer
10-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Different Jason Tucker. :whistling

Jace
10-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Different Jason Tucker. :whistling

nope, same one

gonzo
10-06-2006, 12:46 AM
...bad case of selective memory?

Jace
10-06-2006, 01:04 AM
here is some excerpts from the GFY thread

it was fun

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showpost.php?p=11003608&postcount=135

AWESOME!!!

You found records that show that own a company with Chris and Tracey and Gail. I never NEVER DENIED THAT!

WOOOO HOOOOOO
NOW

SHOW ME WHERE I OWN XCLUSIVECASH

THAT COMPANY DOESNT OWN XCLUSIVECASH...ITS FOR A TOTALLY DIFFERENT DEAL

Actually.... NR MEDIA, INC is the parent company and that is the company that had the agreement with NATS. Our NEW COMPANY was damaged by the false accusations.

Come on, someone here must have gone past the 3rd grade.

Hot NEWS....
JACE you just bought a defamation suit. YEAH!!!!!
Want to print a retraction or do you want to go the distance?

http://www.avnonline.com/imagearchive/27/44/91/27449120060823FiledComplaint.pdf

that's not what it says #6 NRM and NR LLC JOINTLY OWN and OPERATE

OK I have to get back to work...so here is my final statement:

I do not own Xclusivecash...
I do not own NR Media, Inc.

With respect to the rest of this here it is:
I dont like suing people, but we are going to be suing alot of thieves. A lot of you are not going to like seeing your "friends" who got caught stealing having to pay for their actions.

That is fine.

That is your livewith.

Mine is this... WE ARE IN A BUSINESS. If we have to utilize the legal system to enforce our rights then that is what we will do. If I have to personally, then I will as well. We and I are entitled to do that.

A lot of you will not like what is coming. So be it.

Jace, I appreciate you attempting to skew, damage, and defame me. You are upset. I assure you that you will be more upset soon as this whole plan comes to fruition. Since your printing was so large on the other thread, let me know if you are need of a new monitor and I will buy and send you one. A "webmaster" needs a good monitor.

Good day.

you know, this is just my opinion, but I dont think he CAN address #6 on that pdf......he just went through a whole thing about how he OWNS LLC but not INC, but if he said #6 is wrong then NATS is being sued by someone that doesn't own XC

JACE: :email me your mailing address:

tucker at falconfoto.com

I will answer the other request later when I have some time to write it in a cogent manner.

Attn to Jace

I have been in this biz quite a long time, and have know Jason for most of it. Any old timers know that I keep quiet doing my thing. But anyone who is anyone knows me and knows I dont BS

If Jason tells you something about his biz, then either believe it or dont.

But to get on the board and slam someone like Jason as you have done, then I have a little wake up call for you

If I ever meet you at a show, you wont be getting any of my traffic or be able to do any other deal with me no matter what.

fini

Takes alot to piss off Dan. This is one man you don't want to meet at a show, walk up too, and ask "You aren't going to beat me up, are you?"

rofl

gonzo
10-06-2006, 01:21 AM
here is some excerpts from the GFY thread

it was fun

rofl

thats a lot of emotion for someone thats not involved with a company.
Time will tell all.
Speaking of time. Tomorrow is Friday.
Anybody know if 365billing made payroll this week?

Hell Puppy
10-07-2006, 02:32 AM
Anybody know if 365billing made payroll this week?

Anyone know if they made sales payroll?

I'm sure Honest Anthony has MMA lessons to pay for.