PDA

View Full Version : Season premiere of Lost

TheEnforcer
10-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Oh man.. watched that late last night on TIVO. What a great beginning to the season! Seeing where the Others live and stuff was awesome and Jack's one messed up individual. LOL!

JohnV
10-05-2006, 01:00 PM
I've never even watched one episode of that show...not a "reality" TV guy *shrugs*, but glad you enjoyed it. I'm a big sports fan, Discovery Science, Hostory Channel, Travel Channel and ESPN guy. I did get into a new show this past week tho over on Showtime called Dexter (very cool show & in HD!). The main character is a forensic investigator who doubles as a serial killer....very cool.

gonzo
10-05-2006, 02:04 PM
I've never even watched one episode of that show...not a "reality" TV guy *shrugs*, but glad you enjoyed it. I'm a big sports fan, Discovery Science, Hostory Channel, Travel Channel and ESPN guy. I did get into a new show this past week tho over on Showtime called Dexter (very cool show & in HD!). The main character is a forensic investigator who doubles as a serial killer....very cool.
I scored the box set of the first seaon of Rome for $25 bucks!

TheEnforcer
10-05-2006, 02:08 PM

Lost isn't a relaity show. Drama/sci-fi is more apt description. You must be confusing ti with Survivor which I'll tape tonight. LOL

TheEnforcer
10-05-2006, 02:09 PM

You lucky bastard! I considered getting HBO just for that series. I'll eventually rent the series and watch it.

JohnV
10-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Lost isn't a relaity show. Drama/sci-fi is more apt description. You must be confusing ti with Survivor which I'll tape tonight. LOL

lol true dat....I know I've seen commercials and such, still didn't grab my full attention ;)

JohnV
10-05-2006, 02:45 PM

now I'd watch that for sure...especially on dvd where I can watch it all over a weekend or whatever :)

byw, icq came through then pooped out on me again....I think I might have an issue with too many contacts in there *shrugs*....

gonzo
10-05-2006, 02:56 PM
now I'd watch that for sure...especially on dvd where I can watch it all over a weekend or whatever :)

byw, icq came through then pooped out on me again....I think I might have an issue with too many contacts in there *shrugs*....
Spaz turned me on to a ruskie ICQ client. It works like a champ.