PDA

View Full Version : Kathi Call Atlantic Seafood

gonzo
10-03-2006, 02:14 PM
(AP) A family court judge issued an arrest warrant Wednesday for singer Bobby Brown after he failed to appear for a child support hearing.

Brown's local attorney told the judge that the singer became ill and was taken to a hospital in Atlanta, but was unable to provide proof, said Patrick McDermott, the court's Register of Probate.

McDermott said the judge might have postponed the hearing if there had been documentation of the illness.

Brown lives in Alpharetta, Ga., with his wife, singer Whitney Houston. He has two children with Kim Ward of Stoughton.

McDermott said Brown has failed to make payments to an educational trust for those two children, had not proven his source of income, and had not made the latest monthly child support payment by the 5 p.m. Wednesday deadline.

Brown, who has a history of drug and alcohol arrests, was sentenced to 90 days in prison last June for missing three months of child support payments. That sentence was immediately suspended after Brown paid about $15,000.

If the judge finds Brown has violated the terms of the court order, she can impose her previous 90-day sentence, McDermott said. The warrant can only be executed in Massachusetts.

Brown was also jailed for a day in March 2004 after he failed to pay $63,000 he owed to Ward. He was released after he made the payment.

Brown's attorney did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment.
-------------------------------------------------

I want a good table to see em bust him again

iamkathi
10-03-2006, 02:19 PM
I am in for dinner and drinks. If we do the " fine dining" we can stretch this into an entire evening of great food, drinks and entertainment.

I'll go to the spy store and get us a great spycam

Peaches
10-03-2006, 02:47 PM
I want a good table to see em bust him again
Hey, I invited you to dinner and was ignored. We are feeling unloved (well, I am - can't speak for Kathi ;) ).

gonzo
10-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Hey, I invited you to dinner and was ignored. We are feeling unloved (well, I am - can't speak for Kathi ;) ).
I got no messages.
I am very sad

Peaches
10-03-2006, 04:52 PM
I got no messages.
I am very sad
Sent one to you, HP and Kathi. Kathi responded. We are going to Goldfish tomorrow night if you would like to join us.

gonzo
10-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Sent one to you, HP and Kathi. Kathi responded. We are going to Goldfish tomorrow night if you would like to join us.
Goldfish, greasy fish, snooty waiters. I had to use the toilet next door at Andrews last time we ate there. Thats as far as we got.

Ill pass.

Peaches
10-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Goldfish, greasy fish, snooty waiters. I had to use the toilet next door at Andrews last time we ate there. Thats as far as we got.

Ill pass.
We actually didn't decide where to go until I didn't hear back from the two boys ;) We're going for sushi - not greasy at all. Our waiters have always been quite nice.

gonzo
10-03-2006, 05:31 PM
We actually didn't decide where to go until I didn't hear back from the two boys ;) We're going for sushi - not greasy at all. Our waiters have always been quite nice.
We are opting for FINE steak and dessert later in the week.

Peaches
10-03-2006, 05:48 PM
We are opting for FINE steak and dessert later in the week.
I'm more polite - I actually invite others.

gonzo
10-03-2006, 06:02 PM
I'm more polite - I actually invite others.
I didnt think you wanted to make the haul.

Peaches
10-03-2006, 06:27 PM
I didnt think you wanted to make the haul.
Translation - we were afraid you'd want to make the haul ;)

Hell, Kathi invited me to Maui. I made the haul. I doubt you're going further than that!

gonzo
10-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Translation - we were afraid you'd want to make the haul ;)

Hell, Kathi invited me to Maui. I made the haul. I doubt you're going further than that!
I can't afford to go to Maui. I have a job.

iamkathi
10-03-2006, 08:42 PM
get a room you two. Order room service. Lots of choices there

I personally, can do sushi tomorrow and watch you eat steak and fine wine later in the week.

If I am invited....

I feel very guity about Jackass 2 and having to bail just before hand

Peaches
10-03-2006, 08:49 PM
I personally, can do sushi tomorrow and watch you eat steak and fine wine later in the week.

If I am invited....
But can you make the "haul"? Apparently if I'm told 15 minutes before a meal and I can't make it, then I've turned down an invitation. I haven't had an invitation in about a month, so I guess that's why - I turned down too many that were impossible for me to make. Or something else went wrong. Who knows. Not caring at this point and will see you for sushi tomorrow :)

gonzo
10-03-2006, 09:10 PM
get a room you two. Order room service. Lots of choices there

If I am invited....

Airtran had a special last I looked.

iamkathi
10-03-2006, 09:30 PM
you both lost me. I am confused.

Sushi tomorrow for sure. I am used to driving in this huge city, a haul depends on timing and traffic.

Where is AirTran going?

gonzo
10-03-2006, 09:52 PM
you both lost me. I am confused.

Sushi tomorrow for sure. I am used to driving in this huge city, a haul depends on timing and traffic.

Where is AirTran going?

Air Tran will go where ever you want em to as long as its on their route.
I know they will take me where I want to go!

JoesHO
10-03-2006, 10:09 PM
I am looking forward to being in Atlanta again next month for sure .

Gonzo , you gonna ride in the rig to Charlotte with me ?

The wrapping process will be done on friday this week. I begin the Journey on Thursday of next week. :)

gonzo
10-03-2006, 10:56 PM
I am looking forward to being in Atlanta again next month for sure .

Gonzo , you gonna ride in the rig to Charlotte with me ?

The wrapping process will be done on friday this week. I begin the Journey on Thursday of next week. :)

I dont think they will mind me coming to Charlotte twice in one year.

taboo_gal
10-03-2006, 11:57 PM
I'd put cash on teh fact that Whitney makes (or was making if divorce rumors are true) those payments. What a louse.

In any case, enjoy the entertainment and have some dessert with me in mind. It may be about time for a road trip. ATL isn't that far from me. ;)

gonzo
10-04-2006, 12:10 AM
I'd put cash on teh fact that Whitney makes (or was making if divorce rumors are true) those payments. What a louse.

In any case, enjoy the entertainment and have some dessert with me in mind. It may be about time for a road trip. ATL isn't that far from me. ;)

If you say something pretty maybe Joe will pick you up in the wrapped RV for the Rockstar 2006-2007 tour.

Earl probably will install a cam in the toilet if you do though.

taboo_gal
10-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Earl probably will install a cam in the toilet if you do though.

LMAO...no one wants to see that---I promise.

gonzo
10-04-2006, 12:17 AM
LMAO...no one wants to see that---I promise.
I was hoping he would.
That drive to Charlotte is inspiring.
Joe will only eat Chick Fliet or Cracker barrel when hes down south.

Earl is welcome to the footage I create as I take out the mobile shitter.

Peaches
10-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Well Gonzo, you and HP have a good time going places Airtran will take you. Kathi and I will stay here and eat greasy food with bad waiters - and enjoy ourselves :) And we won't play little games of "Guess where we're going?" like we did when we were in grade school - we'll invite our friends and let others know they are welcome to join us. :okthumb:

gonzo
10-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Well Gonzo, you and HP have a good time going places Airtran will take you. Kathi and I will stay here and eat greasy food with bad waiters - and enjoy ourselves :) And we won't play little games of "Guess where we're going?" like we did when we were in grade school - we'll invite our friends and let others know they are welcome to join us. :okthumb:

Whatever...

gonzo
10-04-2006, 05:16 PM
Nothing works up a bigger hunger than a few rounds of bowling.

taboo_gal
10-04-2006, 06:40 PM

Ah..you've done it now. Bowling...I've not been in years and LOVE it. I'm really gonna need to find a sitter and come down to hang with the grown ups for a while.

Peaches
10-04-2006, 10:58 PM
Fuck it.

Hell Puppy
10-07-2006, 02:44 AM

FWIW, I didn't get it either. Not that I could've made it anyway.

And I'd rather eat sardines and crackers than Goldfish.

Hell Puppy
10-07-2006, 02:48 AM

No biggie. Had a good turn out. My sides hurt afterwards from laughing so hard. Though I also think I threw up in my mouth just a little a couple of times.

For fine dining seafood, we've never tried the McCormick and Shcmick or however the heck you spell it, there around the Perimeter area. Dickinbush's license to eat has been reinstated as well since most of the stuff in that area is in walking distance.

Though he refuses to give us a keycard to the lounge at his new place so far.

Hell Puppy
10-07-2006, 02:51 AM
But can you make the "haul"? Apparently if I'm told 15 minutes before a meal and I can't make it, then I've turned down an invitation. I haven't had an invitation in about a month, so I guess that's why - I turned down too many that were impossible for me to make. Or something else went wrong. Who knows. Not caring at this point and will see you for sushi tomorrow :)

Sorry we dont always plan dinner 2-3 hours in advance every day.

Jace
10-07-2006, 04:06 AM

i can vouche for that, gonzo calls me about 15 minutes before each dinner....I think the only invite I got for food that wasn't 15-20 before they were meeting was for breakfast at like 1-2am one night

Peaches
10-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Moot point now - had to get one more jab in, eh? I already told you that you won. Bask in your victory.

Hell Puppy
10-07-2006, 05:28 PM
Moot point now - had to get one more jab in, eh? I already told you that you won. Bask in your victory.

What kinda competition were we having exactly?

I did get a bowling trophy last week. My team has best average score of 160. Best I've rolled in a long long time. I'm usually happy just to break 100.

iamkathi
10-07-2006, 07:04 PM
No biggie. Had a good turn out. My sides hurt afterwards from laughing so hard. Though I also think I threw up in my mouth just a little a couple of times.

For fine dining seafood, we've never tried the McCormick and Shcmick or however the heck you spell it, there around the Perimeter area. Dickinbush's license to eat has been reinstated as well since most of the stuff in that area is in walking distance.

Though he refuses to give us a keycard to the lounge at his new place so far.

My drivers loved the hell out of it. They went through several of the scenes at a company meeting on this past Thursday.

Thanks for the tickets