PDA

View Full Version : Boston Terrier

iamkathi
09-29-2006, 10:08 PM
My friend that lives in Nashville is a dog groomer. She called me today and left me a a voicemail saying someone had dropped off a 4 yr old male Boston Terrier.
I have one that lives with Larry( the BEST hubby ever) in Seattle. She thought I would jump at the offer for doggie of my own here in my little apartment in Atlanta!

I work for Sweet T... and I am a workaholic. I am NEVER at home.

If anyone is interested in this precious dog just let me know. If you are close by I can make arrangements to get it to you.

I was told it is a male, un-fixed.

I have suggested she check out the local BT rescue for a TN Peaches that will show him a good life.

Hell Puppy
09-30-2006, 12:25 AM
My friend that lives in Nashville is a dog groomer. She called me today and left me a a voicemail saying someone had dropped off a 4 yr old male Boston Terrier.
I have one that lives with Larry( the BEST hubby ever) in Seattle. She thought I would jump at the offer for doggie of my own here in my little apartment in Atlanta!

I work for Sweet T... and I am a workaholic. I am NEVER at home.

If anyone is interested in this precious dog just let me know. If you are close by I can make arrangements to get it to you.

I was told it is a male, un-fixed.

I have suggested she check out the local BT rescue for a TN Peaches that will show him a good life.

Peaches needs another dog.

iamkathi
09-30-2006, 08:13 AM
That was my thought too. It can take the place of all of those vacation renters she won't have to deal with!

Ohhhh Peaches.....

Peaches
09-30-2006, 10:47 AM
Peaches needs brain cells, not another dog!

Kathi, check around and see if there's a BT rescue group up there. (doh, just reread and said you suggested that to her). They'll take excellent care of it and run the future adopter through the wringer to see if they qualify to own one ;)

Tony and Mandy were mulling about getting a 4th dog and didn't - you might want to hit them up too. "Oh, this poor sweet dog needs a good home" always works - well, for me......

But no, not this time ;)

tony404
10-05-2006, 02:45 PM
mandy bought jammies for our oldest
http://www.mandysplayhouse.com/cjsjammies.jpg

iamkathi
10-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Do they need a brother?

The jammies are cute. He looks delighted to be photographed wearing them!

tony404
10-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Do they need a brother?

The jammies are cute. He looks delighted to be photographed wearing them!

Thats his look all the time lol . If we didnt have to travel so much to shoot, I would tell you bring him here now.Its going to be fun enough going on the road with the three of them as it is. if you post here they will grab him up quick
http://www.woofboard.com/forum/index.php