PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky!! I swear to GAWD!!

spazlabz
09-22-2006, 03:38 PM
I live here.. yeah its a little deliverance scary from time to time but for the most part the people here are great... very friendly

but....

my ten year old son went on a field trip with his school yesterday and he came home with the following

a 'Basic Fishing' manual (i'll call it feeshun)
a 'Basic Hunting' manual (hunt'en)
a..... i swear to god i am not kidding..... bike helmet
a couple of stories of methanphetamine addicts

I stared in wide eyed disbelief as he recounted the stories about the crystal heads, and blinked feverishly trying to make a connection between a rifle, a rod-n-reel, a bike helmet and drug awareness

Kentucky I SWEAR TO GAWD!!!

spaz

Nbritt
09-22-2006, 03:49 PM
Wow that is funny my 12 year old daughter went to one of those also yesterday what a strange coincident.

I live here.. yeah its a little deliverance scary from time to time but for the most part the people here are great... very friendly

but....

my ten year old son went on a field trip with his school yesterday and he came home with the following

I stared in wide eyed disbelief as he recounted the stories about the crystal heads, and blinked feverishly trying to make a connection between a rifle, a rod-n-reel, a bike helmet and drug awareness

spaz

spazlabz
09-22-2006, 03:53 PM
heh heh go figure B

and it was a farm safety field trip...... bike helmets and speed during a farm safety field trip

someones been dippin into granddads still

spaz

Hell Puppy
09-22-2006, 07:58 PM

but....

spaz

did he catch anything?

Jace
09-22-2006, 08:06 PM
btw, spaz, we will be up there 29th-3rd if you wanna meet up or somethin :)